Chapter 6

Suite Life/Riverdale fanfic

CHAPTER 6:

OK so I'm gonna say this so it looks like Zarchie developed a little more over time. So what happened in the last chapter actually happened the 3rd day that Zack slept over, We start up where we left :))

Zack and Jughead sat in a dining room opposite of each other. Bailey, Archie, Betty, Veronica, Cheryl, Kevin, and some others sat on either side of Zack and Jughead sat alone, looking straight at Zack. Zack realized that Jughead was angrily looking at him.

"Do you like your new friends, Zack?" Jughead said, still frowning.

"New frie- what? I barely know half of them,"

"So? You don't have to know people to be friends with them,"

"Jughead, that makes no sense..."

"But you must like stealing people,"

"What?"

"THOSE WERE MY FRIENDS."

"Oh, but I-"

"No, you ruined me, do you know how that feels?"

"NO! I don't know! Tell me, please, I want to make up for it, please, please," Zack begs, looking down at his wrists. Jughead gets up and holds something that isn't visible to Zack at the moment.

"Jughead, what- what are you doing...?"

"You wanted to know how it felt, right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"WELL THIS IS HOW IT FEELS!" Jughead removes a knife from behind him and takes Zack's arms. He stabs the top of Zack's wrist and slowly drags it down his arm, piercing through it and scraping the table.

"AHHHHHH," Zack screams out in pain, so much pain he can't breathe. Jughead yanks the knife out and does the same with the other wrist. Zack looks around the room, but everyone is gone by his side. They are sitting on the other side of the table, where Jughead was. Jughead pulls out the knife from Zack's arm and starts repeatedly stabbing Zack in the chest, still a look of fury in his eyes.

"Jughead! Jughead! Stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...." Zack says as he tosses and turns in his bed. Another one of his terrible dreams.

"Woah, Zack, Zack, are you alright?" Archie says as he holds Zack's shoulders.

"Wha- Oh it was only- *Sniffles* I'm... no, it was another one of my dreams,"

"What happened?"

"You don't want to know..."

"Okay... but seriously if you need to talk, Zack..."

"Arch, I'm fine," Zack looks over at Archie, to see how worried he was about him.

"Alright,"

"What time is it?"

"Mmmm, about 3:30 am," Archie sits up, rubbing his head.

"ugh," Zack says and scratches his arm, but winces when he touches one of his bandages, covering his cuts.

"Zack, don't touch-"

"Geez, Archie! Why are you so worried about me?!"

"I don't want anything bad happening to you, I...I can't trust that you won't hurt yourself. I don't want you getting hurt, I don't want to leave you alone... I don't want to be alone..." Archie looks down at his hands

"Okay, I will try to not... do what I do, for you, I-I won't..." Zack leans over and gives Archie a kiss, then turns around to go back to sleep. Archie lays on his back with his hands on his forehead, wondering what he can do to help Zack. Somewhere, deep in his thoughts, he drifted off to sleep.