Epilogue: Your Mom

Nova and Druna raised Scorpius together, until Nova and Blaise got married in the fall of 1999. In 2000, Shane and Luna tied the knot, and in 2002, Neville and Druna. Neville loved Scorpius to death.

In 2001 Nova and Blaise happily welcomed their firstborn, a son named Draco. He lived up quite to his namesake.

Scorpius went to Hogwarts on September the 1st, 2005. You'll never guess what he forgot... His owl. Yeah, you know his whole family made fun of him for that. He met a new friend, Scarlett, and together they made lots of trouble. Nova and Druna took turns sending him Howlers, though every now and then Blaise would send one, and it was very far from scolding.

Scarlett and Scorpius went to detention one day, and they met a younger kid named Teddy. Together the three pranked the whole school, meanwhile gaining a friend, Kacie.

Scarlett, a Gryffindor, Scorpius, a Slytherin, Teddy, a Hufflepuff, and Kacie, a Ravenclaw, became the biggest pranksters that Hogwarts has ever seen. Fred and George were so proud! Fred and Hermione's son, Ron, looked up to them all greatly.

Everyone was so incredibly happy. They all missed Draco, from time to time, but they chose to dwell on the happy memories, rather than the sad thoughts.

The end :)