Chapter 9- The Secreat Meet Up

*Emily is in LA, she texted Jonah and told him where she was, so he can pick her up.*
*They meet up at this coffe shop, and talk.*
Jonah- "Heyy there Emily, I'm so glad you showed up, we really need to talk!"
Emily- I'm glad to be here, so what's up, what did they need to tell me?"
*Jonah takes a deep breath in and out and starts explaining."
Jonah- "So when Corbyn got tong twisted on stage is was because of you, and we Daniel held your hand for more than 7 seconds he felt something, when Zachs cheeks got red for the other reason it was because of you,and when jack had that big smile on stage it was because of you. Do know what I am talking about?"
*Emily has a shocked look on her face.*
Emily- Uh ya I remember all thoses, but what's soo serious about that??'
Jonah- "well they all confessed last week about how they felt towards you, and now that they know there falling for the same girl it's runing them, it's like they don't know each other!"
Emily- "........"
*Jonah takes Emily back to the WDW house*
*ding dong, Emily rings the door bell*
*Corbyn opens the door*
Corbyns POV- "who could this be?"
*Emily walks in with a smile*
Corbyn- "oh hi Em..mi..ly,what are you doing here?"
Emily- "Jonah flew me out to LA, he told me what's been going on"
*Jack,Zach,and Daniel walk into to the same room as them, they start to blush and get nervous, but confused at the same time."
Emily- "I love all of you guys equally, it wouldn't be right to be with one of you."
Zach - "Well I do agree"
Jack- "Me to"
Daniel- "No offense, Emily but you guys what where we thinking, falling for a fan, what will our manger think of this, and it just won't be good. We wanted to keep things professional. Right?"
*Jonah comes in from the door,with a smile*
Jonah- "What did I miss??"
*Corbyn pushes Jonah out of the room and slames the door shut.*
Corbyn- "I agree with Daniel, we need to keep this professional."