LEAF 28... CHANNA MEREYA...

Start from the beginning

@NEXT DAY
@SINGHANIYA’S MANSION
@KARAN’S ROOM

Karan is getting ready while he is totally absorbed in his thoughts.
AniIshSoums enter his room but he didn’t notice.
Anika: Bhaiyu where are you going.
Anika’s voice brings him back to the world.
Karan: Oberoi’s estate.
Three of them get angry  hearing this.
Ishu: Why bhaiyu?
Soums: You should not go there.
Anika: Wasn’t yesterday’s insult enough bhaiyu.
Karan: Anika whatever Shivaay said was right only, perhaps I am not going to meet him. I am just going to talk to Priyanka what ever happened yesterday, she was the one to be a victim of all that without even knowing anything.
Anika: Please don’t go bhaiyu.
Karan: Listen Anika, I just want to clear things between me and Priyanka, I don’t want her to suffer because of me.
Ishu: How come she is suffering because of you bhaiyu, what ever sufferings she has to face the sole reason behind them is her own brother Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Karan: Ishu if someone else is wrong it doesn’t mean that even we will become wrong. So stop it. I know all of you are hurt with what ever Shivaay did, but he is right at his own place, he did everything as he loves his sister alot.
Soums: If he loves his sister alot that doesn’t mean that he has got licence to insult anyone.
Karan: Three of you please stop it and I am going and from there I will straight away go to office.
Saying this he leaves.
Pragya who was standing near the dinning table arranging for the breakfast sees Karan leaving.
Pragya: Karan have your breakfast.
Karan turns to look at her and giving a painful look leaves from there. Pragya feels really bad and tears start to roll down but she tries to compose herself as much as possible and then she calls the rest. None of them was in a mood to eat but just in order to not hurt her further they begin to eat.

@OBEROI’S ESTATE

Karan enters the house, he sees Dadi and goes to her after plastering a smile on his face and at first look itself dadi understood that he is pretending a smile but she doesn’t want to say that so that he doesn’t gets hurt further.
Karan touches dadi’s feet and she blesses him.
Karan: Aap kaisa Ho dadi.
(How are you dadi.)
Dadi: I am fine. It’s good that you came here or I was about to come to meet you only.
Karan a bit confused : Why what happened Dadi?
Dadi: Actually Shivaay wanted to say something to you.
She says this louder seeing Shivaay descend the stairs. One by one the entire Oberoi family was in the hall except for Tej and Shakti.
Shivaay comes towards Karan.
Shivaay: Vo….. actually…. I wanted to….
Karan cuts him: It’s ok Shivaay you need not apologize to me under pressure.
Shivaay looks at him a bit shocked as he was able to know what he wanted to say but he composes himself and looks at other direction with pride of being a winner.
Karan: I respect your decision Shivaay and trust me I won’t marry Priyanka until and unless you are not ready.
Dadi: What are you saying Karan.
Karan bends down on his knees and keeps his hand on dadi’s lap and says.
Karan: Dadi do you know what Priyanka told me on the day when you brought her proposal, she just said one thing to me and that was that all she wants in her life is to see her family happy and I don’t think so that by forcing Shivaay to accept our marriage, her this dream will ever be fulfilled.
Dadi looks on emotionally.
Karan continues: Dadi I just came here to talk with Priyanka once, if you allow can I talk to her.
Shivaay: No, you can’t.
Rudra: Bhaiya at least let him speak once.
Jhanvi: Shivaay you can’t punish him like this, all he is asking is just that he wants to talk with Prinku once.
Om: Pls Shivaay let Bhaiya talk to Prinku.
Shivaay: Fine, but say what ever you want to say in front of all of us.
Karan now stands up.
Karan: Thank you Shivaay.
Shivaay: You just have 5 minutes so pls fasten up.
Karan is badly hurt with such rude words but controlling his emotions he nods yes and goes to Priyanka who is teary eyed by now.