The Journey

Depuis le début

I picked it up anyways and decided to give it to her later.

Soon after buying it, I headed back to the village.

Your P.O.V.

At the restaurant, there was a table across from us that seemed to be talking about the fall of Kouka, and that there is a new king. It was Su-Won... Yona's facial expression soon turned to a frightened one and silently stood up and left.

Me and Yun went after her, but she just kept walking. We then caught up to her and spotted some guards in front of us. The three of us turned a corner and crouched down behind a wooden crate.

I gripped my spear and grabbed their hands, starting to flee from the scene.

I, yet again, bumped into someone.

Hak.

Hak: Whats got you all riled up?

He teased and soon grabbed my hand, leading us out of the village.

All of us had gathered at our meeting spot, this big tree. I looked at him and saw that he was carrying a bow and some other weapon...

So that's what he went to go get...

-Timeskip because I'm lazy -_-;;-

Yona had told Hak that she wanted to learn how to use a bow and arrow, so she would always train while we were on the road.

One day, as we were heading up a mountain, Yona spotted a wild boar. She then drew her bow and just held it there for a while. Like she didn't want to shoot it. She then missed and went to grab her arrow, Hak walked over to her and spoke to her.

Hak: You two go on ahead, we'll catch up to you...

Yun: Alright, but we're super close to the village, so just keep following the path.

Hak nodded and began speaking to Yona again, while me and Yun continued walking. We soon entered some fog and it began to grow hard to see things.

Yun gently started clinging to my arm for safety, I rolled my eyes and kept my pace slow and steady, I got a feeling that this was not good...

We soon entered a circle of trees, where the wind started to stir and we heard voices...

"LEAVE!"

"LEAVE!"

"DEPART THIS PLACE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT RETURN!"

(Y/n): We mean no harm! We are simply searching for the white dragon warrior! Is this the village of which it lives?

"TAKE ONE STEP CLOSER AND YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE WHITE DRAGON!"

(Y/n): Don't threaten me while you're the one hiding! Show yourself!

There was no response... and all I could do was run... because I could hear that all of these men were armed...

Yun: I think we're screwed...

Hak's P.O.V.

"HAK!!"

What was that...? Who was calling my name... it sounded like...

(Y/n).

Archery lessons were over, I grabbed Yona's hand without warning and pulled her farther into the trail. Running into some fog and mist.

Yona: H-Hak! look!

Yona pointed to the ground where some items lay. It was Yun's bag... and (Y/n)'s spear...