Pain:.:Secret 1:.:Levi's Laugh:.:

ƿѧɪɴ,

ωɪтһɵʊт ʟɵѵɛ,

ƿѧɪɴ,

ɪ ƈѧɴт ɢɛт ɛɴɵʊɢһ,

ƿѧɪɴ,

ɪ ʟɪĸɛ ɪт ʀɵʊɢһ,

ƈѧʊsɛ' ɪ'Ԁ ʀѧтһɛʀ ғɛɛʟ ƿѧɪɴ тһɛɴ ɴɵтһɪɴɢ ѧт ѧʟʟ...

~~Levi's Mom (Hanji)~~

I was driving home from a long day at work, hopefully Little Levi will be happy to see me! Hopefully he finally got laid...

~~Eren~~

I woke up about 45 minutes after I fell asleep, by a loud car horn. I opened my eyes and sat up in Levi's lap where I started. I faced him and smiled. "I'm tired..." I say, yawning.

"I can tell." He replies, he points out my dark circles that were darker than usual. "When was the last time you slept?" He asks. I shrug.

"Two- three days ago." He sighs.

"That's not good, you know,"

"No shit, Sherlock." I stretch and wrap my arms around his neck, and I kissed him gingerly. Right as some woman with brown hair and glasses walked into Levi's room with a shocked expression. I slowly parted with Levi and looked at the woman. After about 10 seconds of staring, the woman starts squealing and bounces.

"Levi!!~" She squeaks out. "Did you finally get laid!?" Me and Levi flush brightly.

"Hanji! No! Get the fuck out!" The woman, Hanji, pouted.

"Why can't you call me 'Mom'?!" She wines. "Oh, and have fun staying a virgin forever, my little Levi!" Levi growls and buries his face in my chest in attempt to cover his blush. Hanji chuckles and closes the door.

"You're a virgin?" I ask.

"Yea..." He say with defeat in his voice. I chuckle. "Are you?" He asks me. My face darkens. I don't want to talk about it. I shake my head no. He looks concerned.

"Eren?" He asks as he places a hand on my cheek. I put my hand on his.

"I don't want to talk about it..." I say quietly. Levi can already guess what happend. He kisses me gently and looks me in the eyes.

"Ok... Just remember I'm always here to listen." I nod.

I was raped.

I wish I could tell him without crying.

But he already knows, obviously.

Levi hugged me and held me there for about 10 minutes afterwards before Hanji reentered the room.

"Levi, who's your friend?" She asks, attempting to control her excitement. "Eren." He says with the same monotone voice he uses with everyone.

"Eren, can I talk to you?" Levi rolls his eyes and nods his head, signaling for me to go with her. I get up quickly and go with Hanji.

Hanji escorted me to a room with nothing but a table, two chairs, and a dusty lamp. Oh brother. I resist the urge to roll me eyes. I sit down in the chair facing away from the door.

"Hello, Eren," she says

"What exactly do you want to do with my son?" She says with squinted eyes. I shrug. She sighs. "If you were with him right now, what would you want to do." I think a bit.

"I guess I'd just want to be with him. Like, talk and snuggle and shit like that." Hanji writes something on a notepad.

"How many other relationships have you been in, Eren?" I put up two of my fingers.