~Chapter 1~ » feelings «

~Your POV

Hi! I'm Y/n L/n! I'm a new student here and my eyes landed on a girl? With blue hair. She sat beside a girl with green hair and amber-like eyes.
"Minna-San. This is Y/n L/n. She will be joining Class 3E from now on. Nyurufufufu~" Our octopus-like teacher said. Oh wait. Koro-Sensei! That's right. "Nagisa-kun. Please walk her to her seat" Koro-Sensei said. His face was flushed pink. The bluenette stood up. Oh so he's a boy. He made his way towards me as he gently grabbed my right hand "Hey Y/n! I'm Nagisa Shiota. Just call me Nagisa" He said with a smiled plastered on his face. He kissed the back of my right hand as he took my bag. My face flushed when he did that. Wow! Can't believe I already have a crush here. And yes. It's Nagisa.

~Nagisa's POV

Wow. Our new student is Beautiful. I didn't know my face was red not until Rio teased me. "My~my~ Nagisa~ you have feelings for Y/n-Chan Heh~" My face flushed red when she said that. "I don't know Rio. Maybe? Don't tell anyone except your Karma" I replied with a smirk. She just flicked my forehead and chuckled "Nagisa-kun. Please walk her to her seat" Koro-Sensei said as his face was flushed pink. Geez he's matchmaking again. WAIT. My eyes widened a bit as I stood up. I made my way towards her. I gently grabbed her right hand.
"Hey Y/n! I'm Nagisa Shiota. Just call me Nagisa" I said with a smile plastered on my face. I kissed the back of her right hand as I grabbed her bag. I still held her right hand as I pulled her to her seat next to Karma. Karma smirked at me. "Nice move Nagisa~" Karma cooed smirking. "Shut it Bakabane" I replied chuckling as I placed Y/n's bag on her desk. "See ya later Y/n" I said as I kissed the back of her hand one last time. Her face flushed red as she looked the other way. I smiled as Rio smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I glanced at Y/n only to see her looking at me. She smiled at me. Adorable.

See you in the next chapter my dear readers!