Chapter 1 (From Ah Young)

Love. It's a strong word. How wonderful, so painful. In this years we learned to love and hate. But let's start the story from the beginning...

Park Nana... she's my best friend! Let me tell you about her. She is 17 years old. She has long brown hair and blue eyes. She is very kind, funny and caring about her friends. I love her! She has got older brother - Park Jimin oppa. He is like my brother. We are very close.

Nana trains basketball for a very long time. She is very good!

So... this is my best friends! Nana, Jungkookie (He is tall and slim, 17 years old) and my boyfriend Taehyung.

Taehyng is tall and slim boy with brown hair. He is very handsome, lovely, caring, funny and he has amazing smile!

I felt in love with him in 8th grade.

One day in 9th grade he said to me, "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I love you from 7th grade but I was too shy to talk with you about my feelings. I want to be yours!" In first moment I was scared. I was very scared. My best friend Taehyungie said to me he loves me. I did not know what to dо.

At this time Nana and Jungkook were together. They really loved each other so I asked Nana for advice. She said, "Ah Young-a, what are you doing?! You love him!!"

And we became a couple! I was so happy about that because I really love him!

-----------------------------------------------------------

We had a lunch break. It was Monday - the first day in 10th grade.

We sat at the table where we usually sat (me, Nana, Tae and Jungkookie) and we started eating. Suddenly Big Boy (this is the nickname of one boy from our class, because he is 1.90) came to us and said, "Hello, guys! Hey Park Nana what you will say for one game?"

I immediately thought what he was talking about... Basketball! Big Boy was the best player of basketball in our school... But Nana was better! She stood up against him in a duel.

"Come on, Nana!", I said.

"Yeah! This is my girl! Come on!", screamed Jungkook.

"Go Nana!", said Taehyung.

Nana was great! She defeated him gloriously. Everyone in the dining room went crazy and started to scream.

"Good job, onnie!", I said. Then I went to her and hugged her.

Still, everything went good in the love... Sometimes we were very jealous.

It was the same day - the first day at school. We had P.E and we had to do crunches. The teacher divided us in pairs. Unfortunately we were not with our boys. :'((

"I'm upset.", said Nana.

"Me too.", I said.

"Don't worry, baby!", said Tae and came to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me gently on the lips.

But... Nana was more aggressive...

"Look. If that bitch touch you even with finger, I..."

But at that moment, Jungkook bent down and glue their lips in long kiss.

Then we started. I was with Ji Sung and Nana was with Jin Woo (other boys from our class).

But it turned out we were too jealous... But at that moment everyone will be jealous...

Jungkook was with Da Som and Tae was with Min Ji - our classmates.

But Da Som and Min Ji were a little overdone...

Taehyun and Jungkook held their legs while they were doing the abdominal presses like all others... But this bitches started to flirt with our boys! They wanted kisses and put their asses in front of the faces of Jungkook and Tae.

When saw this, Nana got very angry. She took the near ball and hit the girls in their faces.

I was so proud of her... Because I'm a big faintheart...

Our love was amazing! From kids to now we are together everywhere!

I remember every smile and every fucking moment of my life, where is Taehyung...

A happy end? What is it?...

<--<------------------------------------------------>-->
Hello everyone! I'm Kim Ah Young and I'm 14 years old. In this story with my best friend Nana we will write our real feelings and emotions and will talk about our high school life... about our love and friends. I am sorry if we have any mistakes and hope you like the story! In the next chapter Nana will be write her point of view. See you soon! ❤