FirstRound Fixed?I guess

Fire emblem wrestling AU because I don't know.Anyways I changed it up a little bit

"Lucina are you sure you wanna be a professional wrestler?" My mother always asked me I always agreed that I would she didn't believe I would do it but here I am today starting my career, fighting against the "CINA Roll" I wonder what kind of guy he is?

"Lucina please tell me this is a joke" mother laughed nervously

"Nope, I'm ready for this.I've been ready." I say smiling at Mom

"Just don't get hurt out there" , she hesitated and grabbed my hand

"..yes, mother I know, you know I won't" , I responded to her walking out into the arena.A small girl with long blond pig tails with purple bow on the sides walked out.

"Hello!" She greeted me

"Um are you the referee?" I asked

"Nope!I'm here to wrestle, Elise by the way, you?" She answered with another question as the referee walked out.

"Ready?" He asked both of us I nodded and she gave a thumbs up 'This'll be easy, she looks fragile I should probably go easy on her.' I thought as the referee Donnel gave signs to start I grabbed her and pushed her down to the floor 'please just stay down' I mouthed.She slipped out and kicked me in the stomach winking.

"What?" I said as she came back and elbowed my back

"Please take me seriously miss exalt!" Elise giggled.As she said I started to fight her a bit more seriously and grabbed her tiny waist and slammed her onto the ground holding her down

"ONE, TWO,THREE,FOUR,FIVE" ,Donnel counted and I won!

"I won!Haha I actually won!" I said proudly as I grabbed Elise "you put up a good fight,"

"I just do this for a hobby so it's not all depressing for me, but it was fun!Thank you!" She said as she rushed over to I presume her elder brother I waved goodbye as they left and went over to my mother.

"See I'm fine mother nothing to worry about right?" I said holding my stomach 'still hurts'

"What about your stomach she kicked and your back it must hurt doesn't it?" She asked me

"It's fine mother really nothing to worry about" , I assured her

"Lucina, haha.. I never would expect you to become a wrestler." She laughed and sat down then patted next to her signing me to sit next to her.I went over to her and lied my head on her shoulder.

"Mother when is father coming home?" I asked closing my eyes

"I don't know he's trying to recover the company but I swear he'll be back soon" , she told me as she brushed through my hair with her fingers.