Allen Walker x Reader You Fool

It was so cold your body felt sore your eyes were heavy. After a while of struggling and grunting you were able to look around. Turning your head but feeling slight pain going throughout your body. You examine the room to see that it is a hospital room your (e/c) eyes widened. 'Why am I in a hospital what happened?' You thought to your self. Your (e/c) wander to a whole bunch of flowers they were roses. Struggling you reach your frail (s/c) hands to read the card. "Im sorry ~ Allen" you read.

"Sorry for what" you thought aloud.

You bring your eyes to the mirror in front of you seeing your (h/c) hair has gotten longer and was a mess. Also what caught your attention was bandages wrapped all over your body. While you examined your features you were startled by outside voices immediately jumping up when the door was opening. To see a sad Lavi, and Lenalee suddenly be filled with joy. For them it seemed like the open curtains letting in the gorgeous sun got even brighter. "(Y/n)!!!!!" They shouted in unison while shuffling over to your white bed. Stifling a laugh you say "guys what happen to me" in a somewhat sad tone like part of your body remembered.

They stare in shocked for moments until Lavi spoke "you don't remember".

"No all I know is I'm in a hospital and my body hurts like hell momentarily" you say flustered as you try to comb your (h/c), messy hair.

"I don't know if we should tell you let's wait for him" Lenalee said.

"Him??? I'm done with questions for today let's do something" you say brightly while getting up. The pain went away like the two drove it away. You get changed into your usual every day attire (insert outfit). You guys venture out and whoever saw you they cried and wouldn't let go. "What's up with everyone how long was I out?" You ask but afraid to know the answer.

Waiting for a reply from the two which never came koumi intercepted hugging you and crying. You asked him the question that lingered in your mind. Which triggered more tears then with courage koumi said two words ((one???)) that ruined you life.

" 9 months"

Life shattered 9 months was a long time someone could have given birth. Things and people did seem different but you thought it was only days maybe weeks. Then you panic and ask one question in a hurry

"Wheres my father?!?!"

Realization hit them her father would be either mad or sad she was gone for long. They were all afraid of the mans power for he was General Cross. All frozen in place Lavi says he is in the same room as always, and they won't be going with you. Scared was your only emotional facing your father, and alone on that matter. Walking somewhat slow to your fathers room after eternity you reached the room. Lightly knocking and hearing sniffs getting near the door. There was some shuffling of trash before the red head opened up. His eyes were puffy from crying and past him was a shrine dedicated to you. Marked with today's date but from nine months ago. After looking past the womanizer you finally lock eyes with him. Before you could say a word your face was buried into his chest. His crying getting a bit louder, and yours starting. After all this was the first time he has hugged you also it saddens you to see your father sad.

After awhile of 'I miss you' and 'I love you' Lavi screamed lunchtime as loud as possibly. Which reminded you of a certain white haired boy. You pull away from General Cross and say " I have to say hi to Allen I'll meet you there". After saying that name his eyes turned into slits. "You are forbaded from seeing that monster" your heart broke at the word monster. "Father he isn't a monster what happened" you say innocently. "You don't remember what he did to you. To my precious daughter and forcing us all to go through hell for nine months. The pain and agony you don't remember. Let me refresh your memory." Your father says very angrily.

"The idiot on a mission with you got so distracted with the akuma he couldn't even calculate his own attacks. The fool hurt you not the akuma you!! His own claw marks on you, and you want to see him"

You take of the bandages from your sides, head, and legs. Surprised by little faint scars all on them. You feel a hand on your shoulder and turn around to see your father. "You see what he does how can you love a fool like that". He states walking out of the room to lunch leaving you dumbfounded and alone. Walking out of the room to Allen's you see everyone at his door begging him to come out. All of them saying "(y/n) returned her (h/c) hair got longer, and she still has those pretty (e/c) eyes"

"Stop lying I killed her ask Cross yourself" you hear a cold emotionless voice reply.

You go up to the door and see everyone smile at you as you lightly knock. "GO AWAY" you hear him yelled pissed the hell off. "Didn't we promise eachother we would always be together and now you don't want m-" your voice was cut off by a door being slammed opened, and a messy Allen appeared. Staring at you wide eyed until he began to tackle you.

Yelling "I'm so sorry (y/n) I was an idiot I love you so much (y/n) I can't live without you".

"It's alright Allen I know it isn't your fault" you stroke his cheek smiling. He smiles and sniffles rubbing his cheek into your hand.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

After you said those word Allen leaned in you leaned up and your lips met. You felt his tongue slide against you lips.

Opening your lips he wasted no time to insert.

His wet muscle fighting against yours and winning dominance almost immediately. You pull away and hear someone clear their windpipe. Your (s/c) cheeks turned a deep red you had forgotten you were in public. What terrified you more was that your father was the one who cleared his windpipe.

Allen turns around smiling but then fear easily strikes into him once he opens his eyes.

Allen Walker was dead for he just took (y/n) the daughter of the powerful General Cross.

He just took her lip virginty so yeah let's say goodbye to our dear Allen.