Separation

Ayasa and Arslan returned to their mother waiting outside their shared home with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face.

"Care to tell me where you two have been?" the woman asked while raising one eyebrow.

"We're sorry mother. It won't happen again." the two replied sheepishly.

The mother smiled, "Aww it's alright kids just come here." She opened her arms and ushered the twins in. The three of them laughed and hugged each other tighter. Suddenly a cough was heard. All three of them separated from the hug and looked towards the direction from which the cough came from. A teenage boy with black hair, amber eyes, a red T-shirt, black pants and boots stood alongside a teenage girl wearing a white flowing dress along with white flats that complimented her platinum blond hair. The mother pulled her children close to her.

"Who are you and why are you here?" she asked cautiously.

"We need to speak to you in private. This is concerning your daughter." The female replied in a soft voice. The mother looked at the two and motioned them to come forward.

"If it is concerning my daughter, then please come inside and make yourself at home." The older woman said.

The two nodded and the girl flashed a small smile of gratitude. After preparing a quick pot of tea, the mother settled her guests.

"Ayasa, Arslan, why don't you guys play with each other in the room?" the woman said, ushering her kids inside their shared room. The twins looked confused but obliged. The mother sighed and returned to her waiting guests. Her face turned serious after she sat down in front of the two people.

"So what is this concerning my daughter?" a voice resounded.

"First let us introduce ourselves. My name is Akari and this is my idiot of a brother Aruyi. We are deeply sorry to intrude in your home. Please forgive us." Akari motioned to her brother and bowed her head. The boy only looked away.

"Nice to meet you Akari and Aruyi. My name is Glenda. And I'm sorry for my harsh behavior earlier." Glenda responded.

"We understand Ms. Glenda but the issue with your daughter is very impor-" Akari started.

"Look here woman I'm gonna get straight to the point, your daughter has the power of the White Demon and needs to train in order to control them before it grows too strong."

Glenda, who was previously sipping her tea, dropped it when the words 'The White Demon' left Aruyi's mouth. She froze, the teacup shattering from the impact.

"Aruyi! Why did you say that? Look now you have her in shock!" Akari scolded, hitting Aruyi on the head with her fist.

"Ow! Hey! What was that for?" Aruyi whined in pain while clutching his head. Akari only scoffed at her younger brother.

"You idiot! This is what you get for scaring her!" Hit. "This is what you get for scaring Aya-chan!" Another hit. "And this is what you get for-"

"W-wait, s-so you're saying that A-ayasa i-is the n-new w-white demon?" Glenda asked while slowly standing up, legs shaking. The siblings bickering ended as they turned to face Glenda. Akari sighed.

"Yes."

"S-so this means that A-ayasa won't be living with us now?" Glenda asked, voice shaking. A nod was returned, signalling the confirmation.

"N-no. No! This can't be!" Glenda wailed, tears leaking from her eyes.

"Ms. Glenda we are terribly sorry but in under less than a decade, there will be a world war. This war will be the kingdom of Pars against Lusitania. Pars will need Ayasa's strength to bring peace to the other kingdoms. Please understand." Akari reasoned. Glenda finally seemed to get the message and sniffled.

"I get it. I'm sorry for my behavior. It's just that, Ayasa has always been there to brighten my day since my husband passed, and oh my...I'm rambling aren't I?" Glenda said. Aruyi bored complexion changed into a soft one as he sent a small smile towards the mother.

"It's alright Glenda, we'll take care of her. And when she returns from that war, you are gonna be so proud." Aruyi said, looking out the window. Glenda nodded while wiping the remaining tears off her face.

---------------

"Gah!" Ayasa shouted as she almost fell off of the horse she was currently getting on.

"Woah girl take it easy. Be careful." Aruyi scolded, helping the white headed girl regain her balance. Akari smiled and giggled.

"Bye bye Arsie! Don't forget me!" Ayasa shouted as she looked over her shoulder to glance at her twin brother smiling and waving goodbye.

"I love you mama! See you soon!" Glenda smiled and waved goodbye.

______________________

Word Count : 768 words

Okay so I said I was going to update yesterday but I kinda got side-tracked and uhh yeah so I'm posting it today. The next update won't be until Thursday so stay tuned. I'm out ;)