1• Teri Meri

Remember
*Arnav knows he loves Khushi
*He started to flirt ages ago
*Khushi also started to be friends with him.

Arnav came to call Khushi down for the results when he heard her saying "I don't know how any of this happened, Jiji. I didn't know that ... that Laad Governor would ... would dance with me like that."

Arnav folded his arms, leaning against the door and fighting a grin."What does he think of himself?" Khushi toyed with the fabric in her hands, "I don't care! He might–"

She finally looked up, expecting to find Payal, and stilled. Her clothes slipped from her fingers and pooled on the floor. She didn't seem to notice.

"If it doesn't matter, then why did you stop?" he asked."What happened?" he asked as she struggled to regain her composure, "Why are you silent?"

He approached her slowly, savoring the way each step sent a tremor through her. She backed away when he was near enough to touch her, and he watched the space between their bodies as he gave chase.
"Why do you always go backwards?"
"Be-because you always ... come ... forwards," she explained, breathless, as she stumbled into the dressing table.

"Khushi, won't you say thanks to me?" He asked with an unknown touch of gentleness.

"Tha..thank you" she managed due to their closeness. "Come down everyone is waiting" he said as he started toward the door.

"Arnavji" came a soft but confident voice. Arnav turned to face her. She came forward with slow steps and said "Thank you so much it meant a lot to me"

Arnav was about to say something when he noticed that she was still coming forward. Close enough to touch close enough to feel each others breath.

She leaned in forward. Arnav was shocked but still leaned in with her... not wanting to miss this great opportunity she was giving him.

Arnavs hands traveled to her slim waist while the other went to her nape. Khushi kept her hands on his shoulder and nape.

The next second their lips met an unknown emotion broke through both of them. Taking their time to devour each other. Taking in the sweet taste of others.

The second their lips came in contact everything else seems to vanish out. Not caring about their surroundings not caring about the time they stood in each others embrace.

"OMG CHOTE KHUSHIJI" the sound of Anjali gasping caught both Arnav and Khushi off guard.

They shot apart but still sticking together not wanting to loose the warmth provided by each other...

A sly shy smile crept upon Anjalis face and said "carry on I'll wait outside" saying this she went.

Khushi and Arnav stood shocked and looked at each other laughed and continued...