*untitled*

It doesn't have a title cause author-chan is bored and tired! Also this will involve you or Y/N,Me,Nice(of course),Oswald,Mickey and blah blah everyone else!! Might have some violence and smut! So read at your risk!Cringe time!!
----------------------------------------------------
Y/n P.O.V~
Well me and my friends (Nice,Me,Boris and Bendy) are going over to mickeys! Im so excited to meet him!!"Y/n are you ok? You look like your gonna explode!!"Nice said. "Oh yeah! Im fine just that I get to meet my idol!!"I said with excitement."well cool down we are here now! So don't tackle him"Brook said. 'OMG!! We are here!! Im so nervous!!' Brook knocked on the door and we waited."I hope mickey remembers us!"Boris said."yeeaahh...."Bendy said. I don't think he likes him a lot. The door opened to see Oswald!"heya Ozzy!"Brook said. I saw Nice blush and Oswald kissed her cheek.'they must be dating! How cute!' we walked inside and saw the bunny children 'omg they are adorable!'"Hey Micks! This is Y/N probably one of your biggest fangirls!"Brook hugged Mickey before moving so he could see me"Oh! Well its always nice to meet a fan!"mickey said. He. Hugged me. I heard Brook talking to this cat dude he looks familiar...

Bendy P.O.V
Ugh why did we have to come here?! I saw Brook hug Mickey. That made my blood boil. I saw him blush too!! God I hate him

Brooklynn's P.O.V

I was just talking to mickey cause he's my best friend! And my best friend is dating his bro soooo I kinda have to be friends. I looked over and saw Oswald and Nice kissing and Oswald occasionally flirting with her. I picked both of them up and locked them in a closet "Have fun you two~" and left. I just kept talking to mickey until I heard moans from the closet and started laughing. Mickey looked like a cherry and well everyone else was shocked(I want to say shook every time I say shocked for some reason) I saw mickey and Bendy glare at each other. Hm weird

~time skip to night time brought to you by the adorable bunny children~

Brooklynn's P.O.V

Well I can't sleep. And im hungry so I got out of the bedroom that me and mickey shared. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of milk and some cookies. I swear I heard some footsteps but I just ignored it. Until I felt someone's arms around my waist."u-uh.."
"Don't worry its just me~ " oh its just mickey! But he sounded....different"oh mickey! What are you doi-....."I felt something slimey on my neck"mickey what are you doing...."he turned me around"this" he kissed me! Im literally kissing a mouse! But I kissed back blushing like crazy. But only cause I didn't want him to be upset. But then Bendy came in and saw us.'oh god' "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!" he yelled
"Nothing..."mickey said.  Bendy charged at mickey. And they started fighting. Everyone cane down stairs and saw them fighting. Nice and Oswald were hugging each other with the bunny children around them. "STOP"I yelled. They both froze. They were all bloody and it just scared me. I was crying and a few of the bunny children came to me and hugged me. The rest stayed with their crying parents. Someone burst through the front door. It was...

Cliff hanger!! Im tired cause I woke up at 7:00 in the morning! I will make a part two!! And stay tooned! Also freaking 622 words!
Anyways baii!