MOM!!!

So guys, I just would like 2 say, I am rlly happy u decided to pick this book 2 read, love ya all, enjoy the chapter!

(Y/N)'s POV
You lay on your bed watching Markiplier along with your sis.

"Honey!" You scramble to get off.

"Coming!" You put on your glasses along with a blue shirt black tights, gold earrings and lotion. You start to pack as well.

Erin puts on a short white top, a blue flower vine skirt, and her usual triangle necklace

Erin puts on a short white top, a blue flower vine skirt, and her usual triangle necklace. Carrying her kindle, of course.

"You two have been up there awhile, your mother wants to leave, soon!" Dad?

"We have to pack!" I could hear mom groaning.

"But we like working at skymedia, do we really have to quit?" I poke my head out with Erin following my lead.

"Your mom isn't quitting and neither are you two, now, are you almost done?" I groan

"Yes, dad. Mom, will we still do mystreet? I like playing Lucinda!" (Pretend u voice act Lucinda) She looks at me and glares.

"And I like voicing Melisa!" (Pretend she voices Melisa)Erin shouted in my ear.

"Thanks for that wonderful gift." I said sarcastically.

"No prob." She said smugly. I smirked at her with a glare. She was fun.

"If course we're still doing mystreet, I'm bringing the camera, laptop, and my microphone. What about you guys?" Me, dad, and Erin look at each other,  ran to our rooms, took our things, and ran back.

"Yup" We all said.

Time skip 2 LA

I'm really looking forward to meeting Mark. Sean, not so much, but Mark... I was drooling.

"We're here!" Mom said in a singsong voice. I took off my hat and let my ears feel around. Suddenly the speaker goes off.

"ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS. WE ARE AT OUR STOP IN LA, WE WILL BE LEAVING IN TEN MINUTES." Mom and Erin turned to look at me with my tail's fur spiked up, my hands on my ears, and my pupils in slits.

"Oh, (Y/N), you're over exadurading(sorry, don't know how 2 spell it), it's just loudspeaker." I glared at her.

"Easy for you to say 'cause you don't have ANIMAL EARS!!!" We walked to Mark's house. Dad knocked on the door. I screeched when I saw who answered the door, my face got red hot.

"Hello, you must be the special guest family, come in, come in, Sean is on the next plane. He'll be an hour. Um... I said you can come in... hello?" I was standing there just staring.

"O-OH, UM, YEAH, GOING INSIDE, RIGHT!" I quickly came inside and sat on the couch.

"Heh..." He sat by me. My face was burning hot, I probably looked like a tomato by now.

Mark's POV

It's been 55 minutes, and was getting curious, does she like me? Hmmm... I'll just mess with her...

"Ya know... I've seen your channel... Its cute..." I scooted closer and started twirling a strand of her hair. She was heavily breathing now. I came even closer and pecked her on the cheek. She started squealing and covering her face as she ran into the kitchen. I started laughing.

"Boy, do I love fan girls." I said wiping a tear off my cheek.

Your POV

HE KISSED ME, HE KISSED ME, HE KISSED ME

"I saw it all ya know..." Oh no... It's mom...

"Tell me you didn-" She cut me off.

"I recorded it..." I slowly turned my head and glared at her.

"and I posted it onto Facebook..." Poof I was in my cat form and started to yowl.

"THE SHIP HAS ALREADY SAILED!!" I chased her in cat form.

"TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES!!!!" I yowl in pain from my ears and stop there. He looks behind the door.

"Does the guest family have a black cat? Because I don't remember you having one, Mark." Poof he looked right back at me. Me, a super angry mifwa who's ear is twitching. Erin and dad were leaning on the stair railings just watching the drama unfold.

"U-um... hi?" He slowly backed into the house.

Imma leave it here, hope u guys enjoyed, AND PUNCH THAT (vote?) BUTTON IN THE FACE AND HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND! WA-PISH, WA-PISH, WA-PISH, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT (fanfict chapter?)