Once Ben got under me everyone was like "oohhhhhhhh". Ben and I faced each other and did the same moves and we both smiled. We did the final pose and everyone clapped. I hugged him tightly. He kissed me. "Ok I am shook. I never thought you both would be the kind of people to dance like that" Carlos said. I laughed. "It took a while. But we don't dance like that. We're just helping out" Ben replied and put his arm around me. "Ok let's go home. We all gotta take showers" I said. Then I realized the pirate crew was still here. "Oh... I—" "Its fine. We're used to taking cold showers" Lucas replied. "I promise you, it will be fixed after we film" I told them. "I'm going. I'll see you all tomorrow" Louise said and took her bag. "Thank you for coming. See you tomorrow" I told her and sent her away. "We should get going also" I told the gang. They agreed. "We'll see you tomorrow" I added and we went back to the bus. "Are you taking a shower first or can I go?" I asked as we sat down in the bus. "How about.... " he started saying. "We go in together?" He whispered and put his arm around me. I laughed. "Whatever you want" I replied and leaned in to kiss him. He leaned in too and we kissed. We pulled away and smiled at each other. He kissed my neck. I pushed him off gently because of what I saw outside. "What's wrong?" He asked. I was just looking out the window (he sat at the window). "Not here" I told him. "Why n—" I looked away and he looked outside. The pirate crew was watching us. I was looking down the aisle with my back towards Ben. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me backwards so that I'm leaning on him. "They won't change anything between us" he said. "I know they won't. Its just weird that they're watching us" I replied and looked up. He kissed me softly. I brushed a piece of his hair away. "Are they still watching?" I asked. He glanced up. "Mmhm" he replied. I kissed his neck softly.
* Lucas, Liam, Jesse and the pirate crew were outside of the bus watching. "Why are watching them?" Noah asked. "Yeah seriously Liam, Lucas.... She loves Ben. I mean look at them. You can't take him away from her" Jesse told them. "We know we know. She's happy. You don't have to keep reminding us" Lucas replied, annoyed. "We're torturing ourselves for no reason. Seriously though. They're like inside each other's mouths" Liam replied disgusted. Mal and Ben were making out, not one of those gross make outs though. "From now on.... No more Mal" he added. "Ha as if! You can't even go a minute without talking about her or staring at her" Noah said. "Did you not think we all noticed you two staring at her the whole day?" Jesse asked Liam and Lucas. The bus left. "We can go wayyyy more than a minute" Lucas protested. "Mhm. Sure" Noah replied and everyone laughed. "Fine we'll prove it. We'll go a whole day without talking to Mal, talking about her or  stare at her" Liam suggested. "Deal" Jesse replied. Liam and Lucas looked at each other nervously. While they were walking the crew was talking. "I'm still shook by that dance. I never thought Mal could dance like that... Right boys?" Jesse asked Liam and Lucas. "Stop. I know what you're doing. You're trying to make us talk about her" Lucas said. "And we aren't" Liam added. *
We got home and we all went to our rooms. "Stay with the kids while I go to shower" I told him. "Whyyy I wanted to come in with you" he whined. "Too bad. Please stay with them" I replied and kissed his cheek. He nodded. I went to take my shower. I came out and out some clothes on and I watched Ben play with the kids. He's so good with them. I love that he's a dad. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "My love" I said. "Yes?" He replied and turned his head to look at me. "Go take a shower. You stink" I told him. "Wow and I thought you were going to say something super romantic" he said. "Why would you think that?" I teased. "Because you started off with 'my love' " he replied. I laughed and kissed his neck. He went to take a shower. I played with the kids a little bit then I brought them downstairs then came back up to wait for Ben. I lied down on the bed and checked my phone. Ben came out of the bathroom and a lot of steam came out with him. "Baby put the fan on" I told him. "Is that my hoodie?" He asked. "I was cold, so I put it on" I replied and glanced at him a few times and bit my lip. "You ok there?" He asked. He was just in his towel wrapped around his waist. "Mmhm" I replied and tried not to smile. He came over to me. He lowered my phone and made me look at him. "You're cute when you act like this" he said and smiled. I giggled and kissed him. He out some clothes on and we went downstairs.

Sorry for the wait :(
*didn't proof read*
GUYS DOVE CUT HER HAIR FOR REAL THIS TIME

Sorry for the wait :(*didn't proof read*GUYS DOVE CUT HER HAIR FOR REAL THIS TIME

THE DESCENDANTS 2 RED CARPET IS TOMORROW IM SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!🍎 11 days until the movie🍎🍎