2. Kuro × Mahiru

Ruu: Hi everyone! Welcome to Lawless's Reaction to Servamp Ships! Here I am, Ruu, with my guest, Lawless. We will call you Hyde to lessen my work having to type so much.

Hyde: *sweatdrops but them smiles* HI ☆ EVERYONE~ *waves*

Ruu: The ship isss- Kuro × Mahiru! Welp.. I guess that the main protagonists have to be first huh?

Hyde: Eh so what should I do?

Ruu: REACT TO THIS. DID YOU EVEN SEE THE BROCHURE

Hyde: Who read them nowadays~? *Pouts* I only read the "hiring part timers" part

Ruu: Just do it or I won't pay you.

Hyde: Yes, yessu boss~

Ruu: Do NOT call me that. Ruu will suffice

Hyde: Okay so Big Brother Sloth and his Eve Mahiru huh? (Ruu: DON'T IGNORE ME!)

*looks away* It's not like that I'm against it.. I just... Big Brother did change after he met Mahiru... If- if he is going to be better with him then... I guess it's fine.

And besides, I heard that Mahiru is the perfect housewife. So, yes. ♪

Ruu: *tries to hyde laughter* Well so, rate it? Out of ten?

Hyde: W-what? Then, I guess.. 9/10

Ruu: I personally ship this. 100000/10 for me lmao

Hyde: *sweatdrops*

Ruu: Well then I guess this is it! Until next time!

Hyde: CYA LOVELIES 彡☆

-----

Mahiru spurted out his tea watching it. "Oh dang it I-I gggotta go take a broom to clean th-ack! I bit my tongue!" He ran back to get broom(?) with a crimson face.

Lilly who was nearby tsukkomi (retorted) the phrase in his heart "Why would you need a broom to clean a spilled tea..." with a calm smile all over his face.

Kuro on the other hand faced the other way with his hand supporting his drooped head. "Can't face this..." he said while sighing. No one noticed the bead of sweat and the slight red on his pale face.

Media : Kairei-chan on Tumblr