Chapter 4

Benjamin: I guess it's my turn now. Mark and the rest of the group had to find shelter from this dinosaur like digimon called Tyrannomon. We were lucky to find one, by using a train Melodymon and Iramon found. When the group was asleep, Zaamon and I saw Tyrannomon headed towards the group, that's when, Zaamon digivolve into Aquamarinmon to defeat it. After Tyrannomon was defeated I found something weird, a black crystal. Now all I need to know is how it got there in first place.

The group was crossing through a forest area while Mark used his telescope to look through the woods. "See anything yet, Mark?" Frances complained. Everyone has been walking all day, and by now they're already tired.

"No, I found nothing yet." Mark replied. Everyone sighed and collapsed on the ground. Mark turned around and saw everyone tired.

"Mark, were tired, we've been walking all day, haven't rest or had anything to drink." Jonathon complained.

"The only one who got rest is Iramon, because he's been sleeping on my head." Kenny said looking up at his digimon, sleeping. He smiled seeing his partner all right and rested.

"Well if we keep resting, we could be attacked by other digimon again. I mean ever since we got here, we got chased by a giant bug and two large dinosaurs!" Mark yelled back.

"So what can we do about it?" Chaffmon asked.

"Yeah," Inkmon said, agreeing with the bird digimon.

Mark went silent at the group thinking of what he can do so he can make everyone happy and keep the group going. While he was in his thoughts he heard beeping, and so did everyone else. Autumnmon looked at Iris's pocket, and saw something glow.

"Hey Iris, your pocket is glowing." Autumnmon pointed out.

Iris went to her pocket and grabbed out her smart phone. "What is that?" Polarmon asked.

"My smart phone. I thought I left this back home." Iris said looking at her phone. Iris turned it on, but saw something strange. Her phone was on 0% but it still worked, however, the words on the phone were all jumbled up and didn't make sense. "That's weird."

"What is it?" Benjamin asked.

"My phone is on 0% but it still works." Iris explained. Ashley looked at her phone, and saw she was telling the truth.

"Wow, you must have a good phone, or we have decent service," Ashley said looking at the phone. She then had an idea, "I know! Let's call for pizza!"

Benjamin scoffed. "No, we should call for help, and get back into town."

Frances glared at Benjamin, "No! We should call are parents and tell them we're safe." The three started to argue, to see how the phone should be used, until Iris screamed.

"Stop!" The three turned around and faced Iris. "Even if we did call, no one will no where we are, plus look at the writing." Iris showed her phone, and saw, what looks like letters and symbols, but they couldn't translate to what it means.

"What the heck is that on your phone?!" Frances asked being confused.

"Here, let me read it." Melodymon said. Melodymon looked at the writing, but squinted seeing at what it said.

"Well what does it say?" Iris asked.

"I uh." Melodymon stopped. "I can't read it, your phone is blurry and small I can't seem to translate." The cat-like digimon has never read any of the translations before on a device like that, so to her it was very confusing.

Iris sighed, and looked at her phone again, as a message popped up. She was confused at the message, and when she opened it more weird symbols and words appeared. Iris sighed and turned around to see Mark looking into his telescope in the distance. Iris glared and went up to Mark. "Mark! This is serious! Stop looking around with the stupid telescope and help us!" She yelled.