Chapter 7: Im speechless

"I have to get out of here", I said while limping down the hall. I opened my door slowly and walked in. I layed on my bed and closed my eyes. My body was acing so i desited to take a warm shower, hopfully get things off my mind. I washed my hair and body and climbed out. "This should be a everyday thing here", I said turning off the water. "I havent seen saraha all day thats strange shes usly her by now", I told my reflection. A few days went by and i havent heard a peep or seen my bestfriend that just not like her and trust me i know her. I desided to walk to her room 503 and suprise her. I turned the door know but somethig on the inside was pushing it closed. I ran downstairs to grab ms.lundas and show her what my fuss was all about. She shoved the door hard and it swung open. There was sarahas body hanging from a rope. I dropped on my knees and began to cry. I didnt know her life was that bad.

     She could have been hanging up there for hours or days. Ms.lilundas called some people to come and get her body. She beggan tonmake her way down the house when i yelled " You did this tobhwr you just let her die no one in this place can give two shits about us as long as yah are making money. She walled up to me and slapped me hard "You listen here you little shit that was her desision i didnt persional tie that rope for her and i defently didnt put it around her neck, it happenes everyday here get over it". I began to cry even more ms.lundas began to walk away but i just stayed in her room. I finally desided to go to my room. I opened my door and slammed it shut, i grabbed the razer out my closet and sat on my bed. "One for ms. lundas one for this place and 2 for my bestfriend", I said cutting my arm 4 times then finally going to bed.