Chapter two- what?

Josh's POV.

I'm walking by the dressing room, when I hear Alexis scream my name. I run in, not looking at the daggers people are staring at me. I see Alexis on the floor, and pick her. I wrap her in a towel, and hand her to Alexander. We both jump in my car,and drive to the hospital.

"Left. Turn right. I said right!!! Drive you dumbo! green light! Stop!!!!!!" Screams Alexander .

I swerve, and then we FINALLY get to the hospital, and we get her to the emergency room.

A few hours later, she comes out of surgery, but the doctor has bad news.

"Ok, so her leg is fixed, but she tore a ligament which will take about three months to heal. She can't put pressure on it, or else she will only make it worse." He turns to Alexis and asks her" what exactly happened?"

She sighs, then answers" well, I came back after swimming,and my sister pushed me on the hard tile."

"Oh. May I ask what's her name?"

"Jennifer Lawrence."

"Ok, I'm sorry, but this is filed as abuse."

She started crying, and I got up to hug her. She grabbed my shirt, and I kissed her.

"Yo, young eyes here!" Says Alex.

"Please Alex, I know you want this!!!" She says, showing her body.

"Ha ha, no."

We get back to the movie building, and she sits on my lap. We watch a re run of yesterday's part. She falls asleep, and if all asleep.

Alexis POV.

Three months? Pshh, I don't give. I slip on my super 6 1/2 inch heels by Louis Vuitton. I decide to go with skinny jeans from Aeropostale, and I plug my curling wand in. I apply some mascara and lipstick. The beep I hear indicates that my wand is ready. I curl my hair, and attach a SnapBack. Over my tank top, I throw a crop top from forever 21. I grab my purse, and crutches. I drive to the studio, ignoring my roaring headache. I can't wait to see Josh again. I get out, and trip. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I brush my self off, and walk inside, with my nose turned up. Everyone looks at me like an alien from mars. I wave my perfectly manicured french nails at everyone. Isabelle's jaw literally drops. I huff, and take out my phone. I look at my self in my mirror app. I look fine. I stuff it back in, and josh sees me and runs up to me.

"Hey babe. I have some good-"

"Everyone gather around!" Screams Francis, god, doesn't his voice get hoarse?" Ok, since Jennifer is serving some time for sibling abuse, we don't have time to find another actress. We have to cancel the movie."

What ? No.

Before I even know what I'm saying, I rush forward, and scream" I'll take her place!" Josh smiles, and everyone whistles.

"Well, I guess we found our new Katniss! " says Francis.

I smile, but then I fall to the ground, and black out.

Josh's POV.

She blacked out. I pick her up and bring her to the nurses office. I pick her up, and as the nurse is not here. I brush her hair out of the way, and feel her heart beat. No beat. I get up, my eyes opened wide. No beat. She bursts awake, laughing.

"OMG, you should have seen your face! I told you I was a great actress."

I sighed, as I picked her up bridal style. We spent the day learning lines, acting, and having fun.

"So, do you want to go with me and my friends to the mall tomorrow?"

"Sure, why not?" I respond.

Jennifer's POV.

That little b- I'm in prison because of her!!!

Alexis POV.

I am ready. I'm decked out in some flats, a blue dress, some mascara, and a floral headband. I carry my Louis V bag, and get in the car. I stop by Nicole's house and pick her up. Then I stop by Josh's apartment, and he comes out in a polo, some jeans, and a lakers hat. Too cute. He gets in the back eat, and we drive to the California International mall.

"Ok, first, is Victoria's Secret, and we'll go on from there. We stop in, and I get some bras, the usual. Then I see this pink sweater that says LOVE PINK on it. I get some more stuff, and my total comes to 600.98 dollars. I pay, and we get going. Then we go to Forever 21. I see this blue sweater, with a picture of super man on it, and I know I have to get it. I get some jeans, and a varsity sweater. Then we leave. I get some frozen yoghurt, and we finally stop by urban outfitters. I get one of everything in the store. We get back in the car, but before, Josh pulls me aside, and tells me he likes me.

I call Francis, and he says that we need to get started on the movie again tonight. We drop Nicole off, and get to the building. By the time we finish filming, it's 5 in the morning. 6pm-5 am. Twelve hours. We end up sleeping at my house since Josh's parents aren't home yet.

"You mean to tell me that you don't have your own house keys?."

"Nope,"

I laugh.

I fall asleep. But then I wake up to get some water, then I can't fall asleep. I go downstairs. Josh is watching tv. I snuggle up besides him, and I give him a kiss, full on the lips. He looks surprised. Then, this turns into a laugh fest. Suddenly, Jen burst through the door. I whimper, and curl up in the corner of the couch. Josh instantly gets up, and protects me. I hear a slap, and Josh falls on me. I look in awe at the hand slap on his face. I push Jennifer and start screaming at her.

"What the freak is your problem? You hit him?"

,

I start dialing nine one one, and they come to take her away. I fall asleep, cuddling in Josh's arms.