The End Of It All

I crept over to the chair beside the wall, nervously glancing at Luna and Jordyn. My lip quivered, and then I sat down slowly, raising one eyebrow. "So, are we ready to get over this?" The principal asked with a stern tone in his voice. I started to nod slowly, looking over at Jordyn, and then back to the principal. "Okay, well..." Jordyn started. "I'm sorry for giving you a hard time in school AND texting you rudely. I know it wasn't right and I'm sorry!" Jordyn put her head in her hands and started sobbing. I looked away and stared at the wall, shocked that she would even say that. "Is that... is.. um.. that all you want to say to Loren?" The principal stuttered. Jordyn nodded and whimpered, sniffling up a storm. Geez... The principal turned over to Luna. "Luna? Are you going to apologize?" He asked. Luna rolled her eyes and then stood up, folding her arms. "No! She doesn't deserve it! She is an annoying jerk and I will never apologize!" Luna shouted, stomping out of the room and running down the hallway. My eyes widened. "I'm sorry Loren..." The principal sighed. "No no it's fine, she's just being a baby anyways. As long as she doesn't bully me, I'm perfectly fine!" I pleaded, standing up out of my chair. "And, Jordyn, I accept your apology missy." Jordyn looked up and smiled back at me. Finally this baby drama was over.