Chapter 9

I woke up to the sun being in my eyes.I stood up, grabbed my bag and took the leashes off of Rex and Lucky.

I saw a bus as soon as I walked out of the creepy woods. I ran to the bus and climbed up the stairs.

"Miss...you can't have these dogs on my bus.." the bus driver said.

"Please..I'll pay you extra money..I just need to get away from this town...please sir." I begged.

Oh...okay..well hop on board miss and that will be 5$" he said pointing to the back seats.

I gave him the money and sat in the very back.

Rex sat in a seat next to the window while I sat next to him and Lucky was in my arms.

I grabbed a cookie out of my bag and ate it. I grabbed a handful  of  crunchers and gave it to Lucky then Rex.

I fell asleep a couple times because of the bus' movements.

It's been 3 hours and still no  sign of Georgia.

I waited another 3 hours and the bus jerked and woke me up. I got out of my seat an d walked to the front of the bus.

"Well little miss..I hope to see you again.." the bus driver said waving at me.

"Yeah..maybe.." I said giving him an extra 10$.

"Thank you and goodbye." he said.

"Bye sir..." I said walking off.

I have been walking for an hour on the streets with Lucky and Rex. I heard a train and I ran as fast as I could to it.

Uh Oh! The bus leaves in within a minute.

If I don't make it in time..I have to wait forever for a new train....

The dogs chased after me and I ran  and ran and never gave up..