Jacob saved Kerry

I finished working at cafe then I started walking to my house but suddenly I bumped into someone, a gorgeous boy I ever seen in my life.
"Uh... I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologise to him.
"It okay, but be careful look where you going." He chuckles.
I laughed. "I will be." I smiled. "Um... Nice to meet you and sorry to be rude, I have to go." I said.
"Sure." He said. I nodded while I carried on walking to my house.
I arrived at my house, my little sister Chloe running to me and hugged me.
"Come play with me!" She said while jumping up and down. I laughed.
"Sure but I need get changed first then I will play with you." I said.
"Okay!" She said, walked away to her bedroom. I went to kitchen and saw my parents there.
"Hey. Mom, Dad." I smiled, while getting myself a drink.
"How is your work goes?" Mom asked.
"It alright." I said.
"What you want to do on your birthday?" Dad asked. Next week it my birthday and I will turned 18 years old.
"I'm not sure yet, why?" I said curious.
"Well, me and your mother been thinking, we can go see your Grandma." He said. I haven't seen my grandma for 2 years and she is in France.
"Really?!" I said excited.
"Yes sweetheart." Mom said, smiled.
"Please!" I said while jumping up and down excited.
My parents laughed and said 'yes'.
I went up to my room and got changed then went to Chloe's room and play with her. She is 10 years old.
-next day-
I arrived at cafe to work there. When I saw a gorgeous boy, the guy who I bumped into. He turn around and saw me then walking to me.
"Hey, I haven't introduce myself yesterday, I'm Jacob Black." He introduce himself.
"Kerry Jones and I'm sorry I was little rush." I said.
"No worries, I understand." He smiled.
"Well, did you need anything?" I asked.
"No I just came here to see you that all." He said. I nodded.
"Cool." I smiled. Jacob left. I sighed and start working.
"Who the cutie guy?" The girl asked behind me. I chuckle.
"Jacob Black, I accident bumped into him yesterday." I said, turn around and face to face.
"Ooooo." She said. I laughed.
"There nothing going on between us." I said.
"Yeah right." She doesn't believe me.
"Amy, I'm telling the truth." I said.
"Whatever." Amy said.
-later that night-
I start walking to my house from cafe. I arrived at my house and went to my room. Get changed, my parents and Chloe already sleep before I got in. I went to sleep.
-2:00am-
I felt something shaking me. I woke up and saw crying Chloe.
"Chloe, what wrong?" I said worried.
"My throat hurt, I can smell smoke in my room and hall." She said. I start to get worried.
"Stay here." I said, getting out of bed and open door and saw lots smoke in hall. I scream to wake my parents up but no answers. I shut bedroom door and walked to my window. "Chloe, come here. Stay by window." I told her, to help Chloe get breathing better. I went find something to cover my door on floor to stop smoke coming in.
"Is there a fire in house?" Chloe cried.
"I don't know, just stay there." I said. She nodded. I grab my phone and try ringing my parents to see if they awake. But no answers, I start to get worried. What if something happen to them? I called fire engines and they on way now.
Suddenly, downstair just explode but doesn't know which rooms is it?
"Are we going to die?!" Chloe cried. I cried too and hugged her.
"Shh... Just..." I blanked out.
-few hours later-
I woke up and saw Jacob and others behind him, his friends? Family?
"What happened? Where am I?" I said confused.
"You at my house and there was fire at your house, you passed out." He said. Suddenly I forgot about Chloe.
"Is Chloe..." I said, worried.
"She is fine, she is with Emily." He said, his face look sadly. "Your parents...they didn't make it." He said sadly.
My parents is dead?
I'm still in shocked but then I cried, Jacob hugged me, I'm confused why is he so hot? Plus he doesn't wear a shirt?
"You so lucky... I took you out of house just before house about to down." He said.
He saved my life. I'm glad I still got my sister. But where could we stay? Living on streets?
"You can stay here, I'm only living with my father. We got spare rooms for you and Chloe to stay if you like." He said. I smiled.
"Thanks." I smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it xx
So bad at this story but hope you understand this.