12

Elizabeth's POV

Me and Jack stopped near a creek. Our wolf selves taking most of our needs of water rushing in our heads. "So Jack, how long did you known Hige?" I asked him since I'm pretty confused on why Hige wanted me and Mark dead. "Well way before I meet you and Mark and my history with him hasn't been the most peacful." he began. "He seemed more of a guy you couldn't resist having a drink with. Plus he doesn't know about me being in the pack. Although how come you never knew him?" he asked me, which I didn't know why I was never inform of him.

"Well, I guess Mark never told me. Must of left with bad ties." after my parents were banished and Mark raising me since I was 6. I don't mostly remember anything but an event of yelling and a fight broke out. "So I know Mark raised you most of your life, but why wouldn't Mark tell you this stuff." 

"Must of known Hige wouldn't regonize me. You never know how you'll look older, even if your a werewolf or not." I simply say. Hige must be scared of Mark or something. We became human so we can save some energy. Usually werewolves don't be wolves cause it takes alot of energy to even stay like that for long periods of time. Once we go to the den, I saw something that made me  concern. "Where could have they gone?" I hear Hannah questioned.

"Hannah, Gracie wouldn't let Leianna and Cecilia just let them leave nor left her care!" Mark said. "Then where are they?" I asked, startling Hannah. "Uh, we... don't know.... Elizabeth." the therapist said in nervousness. "Where's Gracie?" Jack asks not seeing her. "Jack. We have no clue and last time we saw her, she left with the cubs and haven't came back since 3 hours ago!" Wiishu said in complete panic. "Wade, Bob, and Ryan! Go look for something that could lead to them! Wishu and Hannah stay here if they come back. Mark, Jack lets search near the neighborhoods and cross town!" I say.

As the pack broke apart, Jack gotten their sent up town. The three of us were wolves for better chance to find them. Jack sniffed the air while me and Mark try to find clues of their where abouts. "Hey, uh excuse me?" I asked a couple walking out of a bar, "Have you seen a women with strawberry blonde hair and two children about 13-12?" 

The man nodded "Why of course! My wife was speaking with her and she was with an Asian man." My eyes shot open as my ears went flat, "Where did they go?" Mark asked them, his tone was now more worried. "Oh they went into his car, I think uptown." the man replied. We ran uptown following the road. Me being me, I'm scared! I have no idea what will happen, but I hope to prevent anything poisoning to my life or my family.

As we ran up to anyone who would remember our friend and the cubs. No one has seen them. That's when I heard a familiar Swedish voice, "Ah! Elizabeth, never knew I'll run into you and two of the pack members!" Josie was carrying a few bags as a beautiful Italian women was next to him. "Felix, nice to see you to! By the way have you seen a strawberry blonde girl with two kids?" I asked him. I swear I never been this worried and concerned when Ryan almost gotten trampled by a heard of frightened cattle!

Felix's eyes glowed of gold, "I have! Bart escorted them to a location, that he didn't specify." Felix lowered his sunglasses that he wore, "Jack! Is that you? It's been what, 2 years since we last spoke?" Jack turned around, his ears perked up by his voice, "Oh hey! It's been long, but where is this Bart?" 

The kind women spoke, which was gentle and sweet, "Well, I would love to tell where he is! He usually at the 'Crows and Doves Bar'." I smiled, finally knowing a location that could provide some helpful info. My tail wagged with such happiness, "Thank you! Thank you, so much!" Luckily Jack went to that bar a few times. We thanked our quick sudden visit to find Bart! I swear if touches one of those cubs, I'll make sure he won't see the light of day!!