The Beginning

Everyone was prepared for a fight on Domino but not on Solaria as well. Before the king and queen sent their baby with Daphne they heard the ancestral witches say they were going to Solaria too they called them to be ready for a fight and that Daphne is on the way with Bloom to get Stella and take them to safety. When the fight was over on Domino they went to Solaria but Daphne already had Stella as she was sending them away the portal got altered and sent them not to earth but Eraklyon.

On Eraklyon:

The portal put the to babies in front of the castle door and as a guard walked by he saw and looked at them recognizing the crest of Domino and Solaria he brought them to the King and Queen.
The guard:your majesties I found to babies with the royal crest of Domino and Solaria.
The royals: let us see. They gasped for they saw the princesses of Domino and Solaria.
The royals: did anyone else come with them.
The guard:no. The queen was crying. While the king told the guards to look on Solaria and Domino. They found the two planets in eternal winter so they called ms.faragonda. When she came she asked to see them. She looked and said:they need to be protected they are the most powerful fairies in the magical dimension. Bloom being the most powerful out of them because of the dragon flame.
King Erendor: well why don't we keep them in the palace till they are 5 when they can walk and talk then send them into the flaming forest.
Queen Samara:but put a invisibility shield around the house. And get both a dragon and a unicorn each.
Erendor: yes I'm pretty sure they can adapt the dragon language.
Ms.f:yes I'll be back a week before they turn 5 to build the house and with the unicorns  while you go out with the girls so the two dragons can pick them 2 weeks before they 5 so they can get use to them.
The royals: OK when we do that we will have the Nannie watch our boys. But before they go they will play with the boys to.
Ms.f:speaking of them can I see them.
King:yes they are just next to me while the girls are next to my wife. After she looked at both the boys and girls she left.

I know some of the wording is from wonderwomen09 but I have my twist with Solaria being destroyed and the unicorn and blooms dragon won't have the same name also Brandon and Sky are twin brothers.
PS : sky and Brandon are 2 months older. They are all about 1 and a half