Chapter 12: Hustle and Flow (2)

Start from the beginning

"And you better not go upstairs and get dressed." I yelled joking.

"I'll go upstairs and get sexy when I want to." She yells back running upstairs.

3rd POV-

Taraji wears the outfit that her boyfriend picked out for her, she doesn't like it but she doesn't hate it either.

"I love Orlando but damn he is too nice and mushy for me, Only me, Jussie, Yazz and Terrence are doing a scene today everyone else is not going to here they do their scenes tomorrow

"I love Orlando but damn he is too nice and mushy for me, Only me, Jussie, Yazz and Terrence are doing a scene today everyone else is not going to here they do their scenes tomorrow." That's what Taraji is thinking.

Orlando and Taraji made it to the studio today's scene is about Cookie telling her sons about how much of a devil Lucious is and than Lucious and Cookie argues. Funny thing is Taraji and Terrence didn't contact each other in 2 months.

"No boo this outfit got to go baby why are dressed like this raji is it laundry day or something." Danny says, taking Taraji to her dressing room leaving Orlando by himself.

"Danny don't disrespect my boyfriend like that if you are dissing my clothes you are dissing his style, come inside baby." Taraji says, defending Orlando.

"No it's okay hun." Danny leaves the room not having a care in fhe world, Taraji looks outside her trailer before pulling Orlando inside by his belt.

"Look at me." said Taraji lifting her man's chin up. "My co-stars will be here any minute, I love you so much and if they disrepect you I will go DC crazy on their asses." Orlando nods as Taraji pecks his lips.

"I love you too." He says, smacking her  ass.

"Ooh papi." She chuckles, getting changed while Orlando bites his lips.

" She chuckles, getting changed while Orlando bites his lips

"You look stunning." The couple left the trailer heading to the lounge.

"Raji and unknown person Terrence is heading here right now I think his car just pulled up." Lee says, sitting next to the couple as Terrence walks in.

"He's not a stranger this is the handsome dark chocolate brotha I was talking about aka my boyfriend." Taraji smiles, holding his hand.

Orlando smirks, "I feel so honored." He says, sarcastically. "Asshole." She replies hitting his hand.