Save the Date

After a decade of being married to the boring, frustrating, manipulative and condescending lazy ass (previously known as 'the love of my life') I, Lisa, decided to get back on the proverbial horse. In this case, start dating, have relationships, make out with strangers in dark clubs, get kinky during a masked party, show up at work wearing the same outfit as the evening before when I met that hot lawyer, or perhaps not even showing up at work at all...

Let me take you for the ride of your life.

Author's note.

* These dates are based on things that actually happened to myself or my close friends here in Dubai.

* You will need to follow me apparently before you can read any of the restricted chapters. Not my rules...

* Kindly note that the laws in Dubai, being a Muslim country, are not the same as elsewhere in the world. Some things which might seem perfectly normal in any other country, are forbidden here. Some things described in this story actually are  forbidden here; perhaps the thrill of doing something forbidden is what made them so fun in the first place? DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE THIS STORY AS A GUIDELINE FOR WHAT IS AND ISN'T ALLOWED IN DUBAI! I will not be held responsible if you get caught, and you could face very very serious penalties, jailtime, etc.

* If you feel like judging the character; go ahead. If you feel like sharing your judgement on the chat; even better!! It shows as comments, even if it is criticism. However, if you feel like judging me, the author, please note that the stories are based on dates that I went through myself, or that some of my close friends went through; not all actually happened in the same order as written, some things might have been slightly exaggerated, and some things aren't based on my own experiences but on that of my friends who also live in this country... so judge all you want, it's a free world... (note the sarcasm as Dubai isn't the most free country)

* If you want to post a link to your stories in my comments, that is fine. I will try to read if the subject interests me. Subjects that do not interest me are highschool romances, highschool bromances, highschool werewolf stories, highschool vampire stories, highschool teacher/student stories, highschool musicals, highschool vampire teacher/werewolf student stories, highschool musicals with bromances, highschool vampire is pregnant with the teachers werewold neighbour who plays in a musical about bromances stories, and thrillers. Mostly about vampire&werewolf kids who happen to star in highschool musicals.

I guess you got the drift.

I will read anything else and if I make it past the first few chapters, I will definitely vote and comment for you. Please feel free to comment/vote on any of my chapters/stories. I won't make it a requirement for the updates, the new chapters will come however they choose to arrive.

Thanks for reading all the way to the end. Up to the first date :)