Chapter 1

"Asami, I still couldn't find it," Akihito whined. He searched every store but couldn't find the 'high-quality olive oil named xxx' that Asami been craving to mix it with Akihito's cooks.

"Just find it, Akihito. I know it's rare but I want it." Asami demanded through the phone.

"Fine but this is the last store that I've been through the day if it's not here then it'll be not in the house. Got that?" Akihito said in his irritated voice.

"Fine. Call me when you're ready to go home." Asami said.

"Okay, bye," Akihito said and ended the call.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Asami, I still can't find it. I wanna go home." Akihito walk to the traffic light and stopped there.

"Fine, I'll go pick you up now. Where are you?" Asami said already inside the limo.

"Pick me up at XXX shopping mall. I'll buy you another 'high-quality olive oil' okay?" Akihito said.

"Okay." Asami ended the call.

"Asami-sama, pardon me but is it alright to tease the boy by buying things that didn't even exist?" Kirishima said.

"I know he'll be mad and pout but I love to watch him trying so hard doing things for me. Even sacrifices his own energy." Asami chuckled. Kirishima just remains silent about his boss answer.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Kirishima, I noticed that we still here for the past fifteen minutes. What are the commotions outside?" Asami stare outside the car's window.

"Pardon me, Asami-sama. I think there might be an accident by the traffic light." Kirishima tried so hard to see what going on in front of him but blocked by the other car.

"How about you go outside to see what happens while I'll stay here," Asami ordered.

"Yes sir." Kirishima stepped out of the car and walks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Few seconds later...

"Asami-sama, its Takaba-sama, sir," Kirishima said, panted.

"What happens to Akihito?"

"I-in front there. H-he got hit by a car." Kirishima said.

"Bring him in immediately, where is the fucking ambulance anyway!" Asami ordered.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"We have a special patient that just had been hit and run by a car. I want every emergencies workers prepared now." Asami shouted at the phone and ended the call.

He is caressing Akihito's head on his lap, holding his hand begging that he'll be alright.