One Shot: Healing Girl

Maven kept you by his side forever. Your mind raced between if it was because he needed somebody to heal him if he got hurt or if it was because he loved you, like you wished. This time, you were walking with all the Silvers, Mare, and Maven. Everywhere around you were reds and silvers that were bleeding, wounded.

You grabbed Maven's hand as an instinct of fear, it tensed under your touch. You were gonna pull away but he interlocked your fingers, his body not changing but his neck getting silver. You smiled. King Maven Calore was showing off his swag in front of all his pawns but he wasn't afraid to hold your hand. Maybe it made him lovable, maybe it kept him sane. You didn't know and you didn't care.

You looked around, trying not to look at all the shades of blood around you. Until you made eye contact with a little girl, and with that you slipped your hand away from Maven and walked up to her.

"Are you okay (Y/N)... (Y/N)?" When Maven stopped walking, everybody stopped walking. All of the royals looked at you, some shocked and some annoyed. You looked at the young girl, your hands wrapped around her broken arm and healed it. And then she hugged you, her arms around your neck. "You're... welcome." You whispered. Why were you surprised? You've grown up in the castles, you're not used to being thanked. It wasn't until the girl pulled away and looked behind you did you notice how Maven was crouched down next to her. He held out a flower, a small one. She took it with a cute smile. You stood up with Maven, he looked you in the eyes with a kind smile.

"House Skonos, attend to as many people as possible!" Maven commanded, waving his hand around. You smiled at him, earring a blush back. And then he wrapped an arm around your waist and continued to walk through all of the bleeding commoners, keeping you at his side.