Chapter 2

(Kenni's POV)

I am so happy I lived in a shit town before this! Now that I have Randy, I don't miss my friends at all! He's just so perfect and so nice!

It's been a few hours since we ditched school together. How many people can say they ditched school with a Jackson? That's fawking amazing!

We walked side by side with ice cream cones. "How's yours?" He asked smiling "Really good! How's yours?" He chuckled "Just tastes like Vanilla.." I laughed "Tooshay" He laughed. Gosh, I don't think I've ever made a guy smile this much! I loved it.

"Thanks again" He smirked "Will you stop thanking me?! Ice cream is only 50 cents" I giggled "I know! But, thank you" He sighed and shook his head "Of course..Let me try yours" I smiled "Okay! Here" When he went to take a bite I moved my hand up and got it all over his nose "HAAA!" I said grinning, he laughed "Oh come on!" He had the best laugh! I giggled and wiped it off then he took a huge ass bite which made me pout a little..

"That's really good!" I smiled "Right? I have never had apple pie ice cream before" I said "I've never even heard of it" "Me neither!" We both laughed awkwardly and smiled looking down at the ground. 'Are we really talking about ice cream right now? Come on Kenni say something'

He looked at his watch and his eyes got big "Oh shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit.." I carressed his arm and felt my eyebrows go low "What's wrong?" I asked. "Look, as much as I like spending time with you and as much as I like you, I really have to get home. My dad's gonna be waiting at the school in like 5 minutes...He will kick my ass if I'm not out there waiting" I grabbed his wrist and looked at his watch, 2:00. I then looked at him and saw the worried look in his eyes then threw my ice cream away. We ran back to the school, while he still ate his.

When we got there he sighed in relief, I guessed Joseph wasn't here. He looked over at me and smiled, I tried to smile back but I was too busy trying to catch my breath. He laughed and gave me a pat on the back while I practically dry heaved. "Are you okay?!" He asked, I slightly nodded. "I don't...I don't remember...when the last time...I ran was. I think I might faint" I quickly sat on the bench and Randy sat beside me taking a notebook out of my bag to fan me off with. Then...everything bad in life just went away.

Michael Joe Jackson walked outside of the school! "It's a shame school is starting! At least it's MY senior year.." He smiled a big smile and nudged Randy's arm, Randy smirked and rolled his eyes "Yeah, yeah Don't rub it in...This is Kenni, Kenni this is my brother-" "-I know who he is." I said quickly, unable to control anything I said or did. Michael laughed "Ohhhhhh!" He winked at Randy, Randy face palmed. I laughed and smiled at Michael, he smiled back. I thanked everyone from the bible like I was recieving a Grammy!

"Nice to meet you!" He said "Yeah, you too!" All three of us stood and talked for a couple minutes until Joseph came speeding. "Ugh! Here comes the man with the van" Randy groaned.

"Y'all better hurry up! We're gonna be late because of Marlon.." Michael smiled "Well, I see Bing Crosby is in a good mood today!" I sucked in my lips trying to hide my laugh, Randy cracked up. "So um...I'll see you tomorrow?" I giggled "Well yeah! I mean, we DO go to the same prison" He giggled and gave me a hug, I smiled big and hugged him tight. He started to walk away and kept looking back at me, we gave each other kiddy crush smiles and continued to say bye to each other until he got to the Van. We both laughed as he tripped trying to get into the van and look at me at the same time.

"Boy, you are slower than a damn turtle! Ain't no girl gonna want you if you're that slow!" Joseph shouted. 'Jheese is he verbally abusive or something?' I put my bag over my shoulder and walked to the passanger seat window where Jackie was sitting, and smiled at Joe. "Hi Mr. Jackson! I happen to really like Randy. He's funny, charming, sweet, outgoing, sincere, and handsome. He's a good guy, that's all that matters..right?" Joe raised his eyebrows looking quite annoyed, whoops. "Where have you been all my life?!" Tito asked, I giggled "In your best dreams" I winked, they all "Ooooh'd" I said Hey to Jackie and Marlon then Joe just sped off, practically running over my feet! I wouldn't have been so pissed if I didn't have brand new shoes on, I mean..I haven't even broken them in completely yet!

(Randy's POV)

"Uh-oh..you're about to get the talk" Marlon whispered "Huh?! What talk??" I asked, as my voice cracked..damn you puberty! Michael rolled his eyes "Listen.." Joe started blabbering his mouth..oh no. "What have I always told you and your brothers about girls?! They're no good for you! They'll seduce you into falling in love with them, have babies and trap you, you'll be forced to marry them! They'll ruin your career just look what Hazel did to Jermaine! Is that what you want?!" I looked up at the van ceiling "Uhm no but, I do want to suffocate myself right now" All my brothers laughed, then Joe looked at me in the rear view mirror, the look he got in his eyes was something you'd never see in your worst nightmare. "Who do you think you're messin with boy?" He asked softly "You know for a fact that I will pull this van over right now and whoop yo' black ass for everyone to see" I glared back in the mirror, God I hate him.

He continued to blabber "Oh my fuck, please no" Tito whispered, I didn't hear anything Joe said because me and Michael were playing hand games and working on a new hand shake with the bros, all giggling quietly, Jackie clearly gave it away.

"Boy, are you listening to me?!" "Yes Joseph..Don't worry she's just a friend." "You better keep it that way" I rolled my eyes "Don't worry, don't worry.." I said in an annoyed tone. "Are you sassin me?!" I looked back up at the ceiling "Can I jump out the window?" I asked seriously...I was serious by the way. "I am gonna bust your ass when we get home!" I grabbed a pillow from the back and tried to suffocate myself but, it didn't work.

"She is so beautiful! You're a lucky guy, you better not take advantage of that! Be good to her" he whispered smiling, I smiled back "Thanks Mike, I will! I really like her" "Yeah, so don't I" I felt myself get a little mad and upset, he laughed and gave me a rough shake to the shoulder, it must have been written all over my face. "Don't worry man! She's all yours" I smiled in relief "Thanks man!" Tito poked my shoulder "You're lucky Jermaine ain't here" he said, Marlon laughed "Yeah! That girl in this car would make us all feel like fat kids at a Candy Store" Jackie just sat in the front chuckling and shaking his head. "She's a little young for me. But she is a very pretty girl" "I agree brother" Tito said "Mhm!" Marlon agreed.

Joe sat there scowling "Would you rather go to the studio, or hang with that girl all day?!" Michael smiled a big smile and leaned forward towards Joe's seat. "That's an option?!" I swear sometimes he's an idiot but he's the best big brother ever. Joe reached in the back and slapped him upside the head "No that's not an option!"

Joe seemed calm today, usually if one of us ever hugged a girl he'd start beating us right then and there in front of her. Yes I'm over exaggerating but, still.

We got to the studio and began to work on a song that I just recently wrote called "Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)" It's gonna be a big hit! I just know it is.

[To Be Continued!]