Part 3

Hey~ Sorry I haven't updated  much, well, at all. I got a new phone and I forgot my password so I had to reset it to log back in. Anyway, here's part 3. Enjoy^_^
------------------------------------------------------
Beep-beep-be-click.
You turned off your alarm that was set for 7o'clock. Yeah, you weren't going to wake up at 5 just to go sit at the training grounds. And you were going to eat breakfast too. If Kakashi was going to be late, so were you.
Time Skip to Test
As you were walking up to the meeting spot, you saw Kakashi walking in front of you reading that book if his. You always wondered what exactly he was reading so you made it your mission to see the inside of it.
You quickly hid your chakra and jumped into the trees ahead of him. You waited 'till he was just below you and then you attacked him. "What the heck! Oh, it's just you y/n. Why aren't you with the others?" He said. "I could say the same thing about you sensi. And I was wondering, what di you read in this book exactly?" You said while holding his book in your hand. "Well y/n,  you really shouldn't look in there. You will regret it." He said. 'What is in this book that is so bad?' You thought while you starting to read it.
"Y/n, as your sensi, I demand that you give me back my book." Now he was get angry, so you responded to it the only way you could think of. You started to read a page and then threw it back to him. "Kakashi, you read very nasty things and should be ashamed." And with that you left your flustered sensi and meet up with the rest of the team.
Time Skip to Start of Test
"Now if you don't come at me with the intention of killing, you will fail." Kakashi said calmly. "But sensi! That's dangerous!" Sakura said." Yeah, you couldn't even dodge that eraser." Said Naruto. "Well you have 'till 12o'clock to get a bell or you don't eat." Everyone's stomachs groaned except for yours. "Y/n-chan, why didn't your stomach make any noise?" Sakura asked you with a perplexed look on her face. "I already ate this morning after I woke up at 7o'clock. So I'm not tired or hungry."
You thought it was obvious that you could wake up late and eat breakfast. " But Kakashi-sensi said not to eat anything and meet here at 5." Said Naruto." No he said 'I wouldn't eat breakfast if I were you.'. It wasn't an order, it was a suggestion. And did you guys really think Kakashi would be here on time?" "No.." They all said together. "Okay. Time to start when I say go. Ready." He was interrupted by Naruto trying to attack him which backfired. "I didn't say go yet now did I, Naruto." He jumped back."Go."
Everyone hid except for Naruto, of course, so you tried to think of a plan. You knew that you needed to work as a team to get the bells so first, you went to look for Sakura.
After a while, you found her passed out on the ground." She must be in a genjutsu..." You mudered to yourself. You walked up to her and released her from it." Thank you y/n." Then she started to walk away. "Hey Sakura, how about we work together to get the bells?" " I don't know...." ' I have to pull out the big guns, a.k.a. Sasuke.'  "Sasuke is going to be helping to." And with that statement you Sakura in your plan. Now it was time to get Sasuke. You were trying to sense his chakra, and eventually you found him. You transported next to him with Sakura. "Hey Sasuke, I have a plan but we all have to work together. Are you in?"
Sasuke's P.O.V.
"Are you in?" 'Y/n is talking to me. And she wants to work with me. We could work together, just me and her.' "Hey, Sasuke. Did you hear me. Anyway, once we get Naruto, we can all work together to get the bells. What do you say?" She ask me. 'I don't want to work with them. They will only slow me down. Guess I won't be spending time with her. But I can still show off for her. Yeah, that's what I'll do. "I don't to work with that baka. He will only slow me down." "If Sasuke-kun isn't helping, I'm not either." Said Sakura." Fine, have it your way with your precious Sasuke. Bye." Then she left.
Your P.O.V.
'I was really hoping to to work together. I guess I will try to get Naruto...' You thought.
"Hey Naruto. Let's work together to get the bells. He won't be able to block both of us at the same time. What do you say?" At this point, you were really hoping that he would say yes. "No thanks y/n. I can do this all by myself, believe it!" 'There goes my only chance of passing with my team. Oh well, after Sasuke goes after the bells I guess I will.' So you waited for Sasuke to battle Kakashi to attack.
Time Skip to Sasuke stuck in the ground
'Okay, now it's my turn to get the bells.' You did a mist jutsu and covered your chakra. You slowly made your way over to where Kakashi was and pulled his feet under ground. He turned into a log and came up next to you.
"Did you really think I would fall for that?" He said while looking down at you. You took out a kunai knife and successfully sliced his ankle. He jumped back as did you. You pulled out shiriken and started throwing them at him along with hand to hand combat.
(A/n- I'm not good at fighting scenes so I'm just going to skip past it but let's just say that your just as good as Kakashi at fighting. So you are both tired.)
' I'm never going to get a bell at this rate. I need to kick it up a notch.' "Well,you have some pretty good fighting skills if I do not say. But your still to weak to get a bell." Too weak. That was what made you snap. "Take. It. Back. Now." You said with venom dripping off if each word. "No." He said sternly.
You lunged at him with extreme speed. You kicked him, punched him, and did everything you could possibly do to hurt him. You showed him you were NOT weak.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey~ so I am going to put this in 2 parts instead if one, but I will be updating sometime today or tomorrow. And I'm not going to put in the fight, just going to put Naruto on a post.Bye~^=^