Prologue

Hi guys, I have been wanting to write for a long time and I finally got the chance to. This is my first story so please don't judge:)
~Sidney

Prologue

"What the hell do you think you are doing Max Volt!!!! Give me back my bleeping PHONE!!!"
"Clem did you just say bleeping?!" Max said while holding my phone in the air.

Max is my eldest brother he is 17, but has a mind of an 11 year old, and is 6'5 with sandy blonde hair that falls in his face and electric blue eyes. He is also buff as f***, as my best friend Taylor would say. He is only buff because of what we are........werewolves. He is known as the player at my my high school.

Noah is my younger brother, he is 14 and is a whopping 6'2 and also has sandy blonde hair but his eyes are green, he looks a lot like my dad. Noah is also know as a player in my school.... HE DOESN'T EVEN GO TO MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!

My name is Clementine, better known as Clem, I am the shortest in my family, 5'7. I am currently 16 years old and have dark blondish-brownish hair that falls just above my hips and hazel eyes. I look like my mother except for the eyes, she has green eyes. I for one am not a player and I practically don't exist to anyone at my school except for my "crew" Taylor, who has blonde hair and green eyes and she loves theater, and James, he has brown curly hair and glasses he is a nerd, like me.

My friends don't know I'm a werewolf and I plan to keep it like that.
Why you ask, we'll because I am the last female werewolf.
Along time ago before my grandmother was born, the werewolf population was great everyone had there mates and had cute pure wolves. Pure wolves are when 2 shifter werewolves, can shift into werewolves, mate to make another shifter. In order to make a shifter a male were must mate with a were, they both must be shifters. Back to the point, a witch named Maggie cursed the were population that on the last blue moon, the very last female shifter will be born.
Guess what, I was born on the last blue moon.

My parents moved to the US from England when I was 9, that is when we found out about how "special" I was and about how many "suitors" are after me to mate. So yes I have an English accent, so does my entire family.

So now you know why I won't tell my friends, kinda silly cause they are nut even werewolves but I can't take any chances!!!

Now back to the scene,

"Common little sis you can't stay on this thing forever-" Max was saying before I cut him off with an punch in the stomach causing him to double to my size making it easy to get my phone. HAHA I maybe small but I am MIGHTY!!!!!!!! Lol
"MOM CLEM PUNCHED MEEEEEE!!!" Max screamed with a smirk on his face.
"Wow Max way to act you foot size" I grumbled
"What was that Tiny Tine?" He asked playfully but with a warning.
"NOTHING" I grunted, with that he threw my over his shoulder and threw my on the couch to wrestle. Ya ik what y'all are thing GASP why is she wrestling, we'll I grew up around 3 strong wolfie boys who like to fight....a lot, gotta find something to do and being the only girl other than my mom I'm pretty much a Tomboy.

Speaking of wolf, my family is not the only wolf family in my home town, there are actually many. You can tell as soon as you enter the schools and the town it's like "WELCOME TESTOSTERONE OF ALL MALE WOLVES, HERE ARE ALL THEIR SENTS, ENJOY" it is gross. I hide my scent so that know one knows I'm a she wolf, I mean wouldn't it be kind on obvious if all the sudden a female scent entered the school that only has male scents can you imagine how many looks I would get.

Hearing my moms voice snapped me out of our match "DINNER!!"
My stomach growled instantly.
"RACE YA THERE!!" Noah yelled the Me and Max.
I of course won:)
While at the dinner table my dad talked about how we have to behave on our fist day of school. Oh did I tell you we just moved to a new town in North Carolina called Charlotte. I start at Charlotte High Monday morning. GREAT, (dripping w/ sarcasm) I had to leave my friends in old New York to now have to make new friend that I will have to leave agin that the end of high school, great. ( again dripping w/ sarcasm)
"So Clem are you excited to stat your junior year of high school?" My dad asks causing everyone to look at me.
"So excited I think I might wet myself" I said sarcastically
"Woah, let's not go doing that." Noah said with "I just smelled your moms ass" face
"Fuck off Noah" I muttered
" I for one am very ready to see the babes" Noah said Max smirked while mom popped Noah on the back of the head
"NOAH" mom gasps " you are only 14 who taught you to act like this" I snickered which caused a glare from Noah
"Max did mum" Noah said cockily "MAX" mom scolded
After dinner and a long speech about how the boys have to keep me safe and blah blah blah I finally got to watch my favorite show, Greys Anatomy.
Two reruns later it was time for bed. My room wasn't quite unpacked yet so it has all the boxes everywhere but is painted light grey with posters of my favorite books, Mortal Instruments Series, Fault in our Stars, Forever and so on, it also has a wooden owl on the wall, so yeah kinda boring but not finished.
After I took a shower it was off to bed, tomorrow is the 1st day of school or the second week for the rest of the school.

---------------------------------------------(^_^)---------(^_^)----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys please comment what you think so fare it will get longer for sure:)

Alexander Ludwig- Max Volt
Allie DeBerry- Clementine Volt
Colin Ford- Noah Volt
Jennifer Aniston- Jenny Volt
Paul Walker- Ken Volt