Shane McMahon: Don't accuse her so easily, Stephanie.

Stephanie McMahon: I don't care! Brie did it and she'll kill the rest of us if we don't kill her first...!

AJ Lee: What the hell is wrong with you Stephanie?

Daniel Bryan: You have no right to accuse my fiancé like that...!

Stephanie McMahon: Your fiancé is a killer! *storms off*

Shane McMahon: *looks at Brie* I'm so sorry about that.

Brie Bella: *glares at Stephanie but smiles at Shane* It's okay, she'll probably learn her lesson.

Shane McMahon: Everyone, it's already dark so we should all head to bed.

Everyone: *agrees and returns to their respective rooms*

Midnight

[???'s Bedroom]

Everyone was fast asleep, still worried that the killer might get them next. Something weird had happened earlier that day, it was suddenly snowing outside and the cold air instantly filled the entire mansion. Everyone was starting to get cold so they all had to use electric beds, (electric beds warm up so a person won't feel the coldness.)

??? wasn't asleep just yet, he/she had another killing plan. And this time, it would be different from all the rest of her plans. ??? she exits her bedroom and tiptoes to the kitchen, trying to avoid waking the others up. Once ??? reached the kitchen, he/she quickly grabbed a pitcher full of water. She tiptoed down the hallway and sneaked inside a random room, it was Stephanie & Shane's room. ??? tiptoed bedside the bed and found the remote, he/she turned the heat up on the electric bed and it made Stephanie groan. ??? was happy not to wake Stephanie nor Shane, his/her plan would go into place perfectly. ??? took a step back before splashing the water all over the electric bed, Stephanie & Shane quickly got electrocuted and died in one place. ??? left the pitcher and ran back to his/her room, he/she just accomplished another death.

| The Next Morning |

[Bedroom]

AJ arose from her slumber and sat up on the edge of the bed. She stood up and walked to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and splashed water all over her groggy face. She quickly winced because of the coldness of the water, she shivered and wiped her face quickly with a towel. She sighed and walked back to the room, she wondered if anyone was in the kitchen. She quickly changed into her casual attire with her matching Purple Chuck Taylor's with Violet laces, she brushed her messy hair and she puts a Tiffany hairband on her hair. She smiled and walked out of the room, she managed not to wake up the rest. She slowly walked down the heavy steps and looked around the main entrance of the mansion, there was nobody in there. She managed to arrive at the kitchen but saw nobody, she wondered again.

AJ Lee: *thoughts* Is everyone dead?

Brie Bella: *holds two cups of coffee* Hey AJ...

AJ Lee: *gets startled and turns around* Oh Brie, you scared me! When did you get up?

Brie Bella: *hands AJ a cup of coffee* I got up before you, you know.

AJ Lee: *takes the cup of coffee and takes a sip* What? I didn't notice that you were gone in our room.

Brie Bella: *smiles* I'm an early bird.

AJ Lee: Where is everyone?

Brie Bella: Probably still asleep...

AJ Lee: Let's go see Stephanie.

Brie Bella: I don't want to see Stephanie right now, especially what happened last night.

AJ Lee: Oh come on Brie! *grabs Brie's wrist and brings her to Stephanie's room*

Brie Bella: *struggles to break free* Let go of me, April..!

AJ & Brie eventually arrived in front of Stephanie's bedroom, AJ knocks happily but there was no respond from Stephanie. After a few more knocks, out of frustration, AJ opens the door without permission. She realizes that it was unlocked, AJ & Brie dropped their cups of coffee and screams in fear as they saw Stephanie & Shane's body electrocuted to death.

AJ Lee: Oh My God...!

Brie Bella: *spots the remote* Look at this April...!

AJ Lee: *sees the heat button on the remote, it was in full mode* Oh My God and look, the bed's wet..!

Brie Bella: We better tell the others!

AJ Lee: Okay! *runs out of the room with Brie behind her*

Meanwhile...

[Hallway]

??? just planned another killing plan, he/she found out that Melina was in the bathtub. ??? smirked and opened the door, Melina gasped.

Melina: Oh My God, what the hell are you doing?!

??? quickly used his/her mind powers and had control of Melina's mind.

???: Fall asleep.

Melina: *falls asleep*

??? smirked and starts looking around the bathroom. He/she then found an unplugged hair drier, he/she plugged it in and tossed it inside the bathtub. Melina quickly got electrocuted and died in a matter of seconds, ??? smirked and runs out of the bathroom. He/she closed the door to avoid suspicions and runs away, accomplishing another death.

Death Chart:

✔️ Zack Ryder

✔️ Natalya

✔️ JoJo Offerman

✔️ John Morrison

✔️ Hulk Hogan

✔️ Torrie Wilson

✔️ Eva Marie

✔️ Lita (Amy)

✔Stephanie McMahon

✔️Shane McMahon

✔️Melina

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter Six!

What Do You Guys Think?

Who Is The Killer?

Vote & Comment!

Lester Out! ✌️✌️✌️