"Jack." Aria called as she removed her hand from her face. He hummed in response, looking at her as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Horology is the study of time." She said backing up Carina.

"And she was always looking at a watch." Scrum said looking at Aria.

There was a silence before Carina turned to Aria. "Give me a gun." Carina turned to looked for one around her as Scrum jumped back behind a crew member, looking over his shoulder. "Honestly if I had one I think I would have shot him myself." Carina said looking back at Aria causing the red head to grin.

"I wish we were sister." She laughed causing Carina to grin. Aria leaned in to whisper, "also I have one strapped on my lower back." When she pulled away, Carina gave Aria a wink.

"So no one can find the 'X' but you?" Jack asked changing the topic.

Gibbs turned his head, pointing. "Ship there!" He shouted causing everyone to jump. 

"Salazar." Henry called. He turned to face Jack. "Jack, the dead will not rest until they get their revenge." 

"Dead?" Gibbs called. "The dead were not a part of this deal."

"We should've never follow a luck-less pirate and witch out sea." A crew member spat out. 

"Right then, kill them all." Another said and the crew pulled out their swords and guns and pointed at Jack, Aria, Henry, and Carina.

Aria was quick and pulled out her sword and pointed it at the mans throat who gave the order.

"Kill me and I'll-I'll be dead. Then the dead won't be able to have their revenge on me." Jack said moving beside Aria and Henry.

"Which will anger them more." Henry said, playing along.

"Are all pirates this stupid?" Carina asked looking at Jack.

"Only the men." Aria said looking at her friend with a smirk as the others agreed with her. 

"What are we suppose to do?" Gibbs asked in a panicky tone.

Jack thought for a moment. "As captain, might I suggest..."

~

Aria, Jack, Carina, and Henry all sat in the little vessel sailing towards an island away from the ship. Henry was rowing the boat while Aria sat beside Henry and Carina sat beside Jack.

"Mutiny. You had to suggest mutiny?" Carina complained.

"Carina, the dead the are coming." Henry said.

"Well I choose not to believe in supernatural nonsense." 

"Choose what you want." Aria started. "I choose not to be afraid of them." 

"Do you not see what is behind us!?" Henry exclaimed looking at the two. Aria, Carina, and Jack looked to see a ghost like pirate ship sailing towards them. 

Carina stood up and started undoing her dress. "What are you doing?" Aria asked.

"Men on that ship are looking for Jack, Jack is on this boat so I'm going to swim for it." 

Jack looked up at her. "How dare you do exactly what I would do if I were you?" 

"Carina, stop it." Henry protested.

"No don't stop it!"Jack exclaimed.

"There's no reason for you to do this." Aria tried.

"This has gone far enough." Henry added.

"No it has not!"Jack protested.

"Hold my dress for me." She said handing it to Aria.

"Alright." Aria said holding the dress uncomfortably. She looked at it in disgust. "I would hang myself if I ever wore all of this."