"So, you want to give us another chance? Are you willing to give us another chance?" Her hopeful tone hadn't gone unnoticed by the male holding her.

His heart ached at her tone. He wanted nothing more than to make her really happy after all of the heartbreak he had caused her. He wanted to be the one to take her depression and anxiety away. He wanted to be her one and forever. He didn't want to let her go ever again, this much he knew.

"I'm willing to take you and never let you go. You're my one and only. I screwed up big time, but this time around, I won't. I know how to handle everything the right way." Her heart raced at his words. Words can't describe how happy she was to hear him speak them so calmly.

They shared a passionate kiss, both missing each other's lips. The kiss they shared was unlike all the others. It was as if they're falling in love all over again. They could never be any happier than they are in this very moment.

"Is it all set up," the purple haired male asked the blonde that was standing next to him. They've been watching the couple with the cameras that Namjoon had secretly set up in their home.

They now know that Marissa is once again Yoongi's biggest weakness. They were hoping desperately that this wasn't the case. The taller male pulls out a cigarette, placing it between his plump lips as he lights it.

The end of the cigarette has a small train of smoke that dissipates into the air, suffocating the shorter male standing next to him.

"One of these days you're going to die by those cancer sticks," The shorter male chokes out as he coughs due to the smoke.

"We all die someday don't we? So, the way I see it, this is a stress reliever," The taller male sighs out as he takes a drag of his cigarette. The blonde male just rolled his eyes at the purple haired male.

"Namjoon, when are we going to take her," Hoseok finally asks after an awkward silence had fallen between the two males.

"When I feel like it's time to finally take her with us," Was his simple reply with a shrug of his shoulders. This had created an endless worry in the shorter male. He didn't want to wait until their boss got mad.

"You know we can't wait much longer, right?" The worry coating his voice was so noticeable. It was really amusing because either way, the two of them had always gotten their jobs done, even if it was at the very last hour.

They were both running on dangerous waters with this mission though, because morewas at stake. It wasn't only their lives, but those theyheld closest. Both of them were nervous of failing this one mission.

"You know that I do things when I want and still get the job done, right? Don't worry so much my dear friend," Namjoon whispers out. Even if he said the words, he doesn't believe in them himself. He will never believe in them.

"You don't sound too convincing. Your voice is wavering and you sound extremely nervous," Hoseok replies to the taller male who's still smoking his stress away.

Was Hoseok right? Yes. Did Namjoon want to admit to it? No. He never wanted to admit that Hoseok was right in this. They were both at risk if all goes wrong.

Did they want to capture her and turn her into the worse man that ever lived? No. Did they have no choice to do so? Well, you all should know that answer by now, there's no need to mention it.

"The clock is ticking," the shorter male whispers out exasperatedly. They were beyond nervous.

"I know where she lives. I'm doing my research of the times she's home alone. So far we only have an average of 15 minutes to capture her. We need a fail proof plan to where there are absolutely no slip ups. If there are, this whole thing could go to waste," the taller male replies, taking another drag of his cigarette.

Another silence had fallen between the two. They didn't know what to say to that. They weren't sure what they could have said to the other after that. Both were right. There's a lot at risk.

Back at the house, Yoongi is getting ready to solve another crime case. There have been more and more of them lately, and he knows exactly who's behind it all.

"You're leaving for another case?" Her tone was saddened. She didn't want him to leave, not after they had started to reconcile their broken relationship.

"I'm sorry princess, but Jin, Jackson, Jaebum, Jungkook, and Taehyung are all here with you. It's too risky leaving you alone," He apologized. His heart ached seeing her disheartening look.

He wanted nothing more than to be there and hold her, but his job is also very demanding. Once Jonghyun is finally caught and put away for good, he'll consider quitting so he could spend more time with his family.

"I understand. Please be careful," she had whispered out, on the verge of tears. She wasn't upset that he was leaving, it was because she was afraid that now that they're back together, he'll get hurt.

She has this belief that she brings pain and misfortune to those around her. Has she ever voiced this to anyone? No, she hasn't. She didn't want everyone worrying about her and her mentally unstable state.

He presses his lips to her forehead firmly, leading them down to her lips to bring her in a gentle kiss. They shared a longing kiss in that moment. It was a nice reminder that they still have love for one another.

Reluctantly Yoongi pulled away, grabbing his suitcase to head out to his car. She watched from the doorway until his car pulled away from the house.

"So, you guys are back together again," Jin asks as he also watches Yoongi pull off.

"I guess you could say that," she replied with a light pink blush dusting her tan cheeks. Jin chuckled at the embarrassed female in front of him, closing the door shortly after.

"It's about time," He commented. She looked up at him in confusion. About time? For what? What did he mean?

"It's about time the two of you got back together. The two of you belong to one another and not anyone else," He clarified. Marissa nodded her head in agreement. Deep down she knew she had belonged to the father of her own child.

"Y'all were running circles around one another," Jungkook chimed in while popping grapes into his mouth, Taehyung nodding his head in agreement.

Marissa just rolled her eyes at the three males in front of her. She didn't feel like bothering to respond to them.

"When are Jackson and Jaebum coming over," Taehyung asks. None of them were too sure, so they decided to sit in the living room and watch a movie.

Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddled into one another while Marissa had her head in Jin's lap. The two never failed to be separated, and now with the approaching danger, Jin is refusing to leave her alone. He won't let the young female be alone.

All of their wandering thoughts were interrupted when Yuki and Hyeon prodded into the living room, laughing together. Marissa looked upon the two adoringly.

The two of them looked to their mother after a while and smiled hugely. They were all happy to be together with their uncles, mother and father. They couldn't have asked for a nicer family to be with.

The two of them shimmied over to sit next to their uncle Jin. Taehyung was excited to see the kids. His love for children had never ceased to impress Marissa, and she was more than happy to allow the male to take her children. He has proven to her time and time again that he could be trusted.

Right now, everything seemed quiet and serene, but little does everyone know that the danger they are all trying to avoid is right around the corner. What is in store for this peaceful family? Nobody really knows, but they are all about to find out.