Soon?

~ Jocelyn's POV ~

OMG

Matt pulled Chris off me and threw him off me and on the floor. Before he tried to get up Matt got on top of him to hold him down. He brought his fist back.

Jocelyn: Matt no!!

Matt looked at me in shock. He looked like he really wanted to hit him.

"Please look into my eyes and see that I don't want you to hurt him" I thought.

~ Matt's POV ~

I knew he was no good. I really wanted to punch him. That's what I was going to do.

Jocelyn: Matt no!!

Ugh no. I need to hit him. I turned to look at her. I looked at her eyes. They looked scared. Then I realized. I've never gotten into a fight. I've never had so much anger until she came. I felt like I needed to protect her. And he brought me anger. Something telling me not to trust him. I sighed and got up.

Shouldn't have.

He bushed me to the nearest wall and starting swinging. Luckily I moved my head so I won't get hit. He hit me in the stomach and Jocelyn screamed. That pulled the trigger. I manage to turn is around and have him on the wall. Then I heard the thing I never wanted to hear.

Jocelyn was crying.

I immediately dropped Chris and ran to her. I hugged her because her crying was the worst thing in the world.

Jocelyn: you where so mad. I tried talking to you but nothin seemed to work. Like it wasn't you. I kept calling your name but you wouldn't listen.

She tried to say calmly

I hugged her and didn't let go. Then she came back.

Jasmine: OMG Chris baby are you okay?!

Matt: oh really last time I recall you where flirting with me.

Jasmine: what are you talking about.

Should have seen this coming.

Matt: whatever. Just stay away from Jocelyn and I. Both of you!

~ At the room ~

Jocelyn: Matt why where you so mad?

Matt: I felt the need to protect you.

Jocelyn: but it's okay. I'll be fine.

Matt: what about when I go back to New York And you go back to San Diego? I'm going to miss you. And I'm going to be worried.

Jocelyn: maybe we just moved a little to fast.

She said tearing up.

Matt: no baby.

With that she ran into the bathroom and locked it. I didn't realize it but I started to feel my cheeks getting moist. I felt them and they were wet. I was crying. I put my back against the door and fell down slowly. I didn't want to lose her just when I have just gotten her.

Authors Note~

Hey guys so here's a small update because Adriana was pressuring me at school to write more. So hope you guys like it. It took me time because I was writing while walking home. So hope you enjoy. And thanks for reading!!

~Justkittles