Brotherly Visit; Goes BAD

The tables have turned.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Clover

Logan's POV

"That's wonderful honey! Well, me and your father have to go see your Aunt. And since your doing so well, we're already sending all of your brothers over to Arizona!" The happy voice of Logan's mother cheered.

"Wait- all my brothers?" It's not that Logan didn't want to see his brothers. It's just all of them in a hot Arizona apartment with two related Russian perverts would be to much for him.

"Yes! They've been dying to see you! They'll be there for a few days and even be there tomorrow. So bye bye honey!" She hung up without another word. Logan groaned sinking further into the couch.

"That was your mommy, da?" Caleb sat at the kitchen island with Nessa, playing the usual uno game with the crappy cards that Logan bought a long ass time ago.

"Yeah.. I think I'm just gonna head to bed." Logan yawned, work had been long and boring, and he'd spend his only days off for the whole week babysitting. Caleb looked at him with concern, which was rare for him.

"Sweet dreams." Nessa smugly remarked. Yeah, Nessa harassed the hell out of Esmeralda to get that wet dream info. Seriously, if Nessa works her body right, she'd get anything from anyone.

"What do you mean by that sestra?"

"Nothing." Nessa smiled.

The next day, Logan stared at his phone anxiously, waiting for any respond from his brother's. He'd ignore all the grabby harassment from Caleb and all the bugging Nessa gave him. He managed to ignore Ravid and his obsessive makeover fantasies. It's worse then you think...

Finally, a knock on their door caused Logan to jump to it before the two Russian siblings could. He flung open the door anxiously seeing his four brothers gathered behind it.

"Logan!" They all cheered hugging his waist. Caleb stared in horror at the two sets of twins. Fucking a pair of twins. Two sets of them!

"Jesus Christ, how many children did your mother have?" Nessa clung to her brother in horror. Nessa was especially afraid of kids. Caleb cursed at her in Russian trying to push her off.

The two sets of twins looked very much like Logan. One pair had lighter hair like a beeline honey and the same snowy skin but with more visible freckles, their eyes where more of a dark brown. The second pair had more of a darker hair tone with copper eyes instead with no freckles spotted anywhere.

"Look! Russians!" One of the dark haired ones cheered. The others 'ooo'ed in awe.

"Boys, this is Caleb and his sister, Nessa." Logan smiled best he could.

"Are these your crappy friends?"

"Man, mom was right, you always get the bad friends."

"No momma said he was good at running into trouble."

"Wrong, mom said he was good at getting himself hurt."

"Isn't he good at all of that?"

As Logan listened, he was slowly dying inside as he stood still. Half way through the twins' argument Caleb started bear hugging Logan, even though he didn't move or even say anything. He was just frozen in place as his ego dropped.