Introduction and Sample Form

Hi guys. :) I know that I've been MIA recently, but I assure you all that I'm back. :D

The last time I made a book for advertising, it was really disorganized and I couldn't keep track of the authors/their stories.  Some people deleted their stories, while others renamed them.  In effect, those who read that book either looked for the wrong story or got no story at all.

However, this book is going to be different.  It will serve as a better means of advertisement to authors who wish to get their stories noticed.  I will advertise this on a thread in the Share Your Story club that is regularly updated a.k.a. bumped. :D 

Every chapter will contain a different author with the following: works they wish to be known, information on the said work, short information on the author, and a simple review from me.

NOTE: This book called "The Lovely Reader" is in partnership with the author called AJ Clark (sweetsecrets).

Should you or any author wish to be included in this book, CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK ON THE RIGHT.

Should you or any author wish to change some information that has been published, please PM me or comment below.

~Blaire <3

THE SAMPLE FORM

IF YOU’RE CLUELESS ON HOW TO ANSWER THE FORM FOUND IN MY FORUM, USE THIS AS A GUIDE.

ABOUT THEAUTHOR

♣ Name:  Blaire Williams (<-- You may place your pen name here.)

♣ Age: 16

♣ Gender: Female

♣ Number of Works: 1

♣ Number of Works With Over 1,000 Reads:  None

♣ About Me:  I love to read and write.  Dogs are my favorite animal. (<-- Just a short sample. I’m not good with about me’s. lol.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

STORY INFORMATION

TITLE: The Lovely Reader

♣ Cover Link: http://a.wattpad.net/cover/1268899-256-494505.jpg (<-- If you don’t know how to place your cover link, just go to the page of your story where there’s a “Start Reading” bit. Right click on top of the cover to your story and click “View Image”.  Copy the link found on the address box and paste it here.)

♣ Trailer Link (Optional): (ßIf you don’t have one, don’t include this in your form.)

♣ Genre: Other

♣ Rating: G

♣ Description: My gift to all you lovely Wattpaders. :)

♣ Story Inspiration: My crazy mind.

♣ What Others Have Said (Optional): (<-- If you don’t have one, don’t include this in your form.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THOSE WITH MORE THAN ONE STORY (<-- If you only have one story, don’t include this part in your form.)

♣ Which trailer would you like to see on your chapter (Optional)? (<-- If you don’t have one, don’t include this in your form.)

♣ Which story would you like to be given an External Link? The Lovely Reader

------------------------------------------------------------------

A MESSAGE TO YOUR READERS:

Please read my book! There are great stories in it! :D(<-- You may make one of your own.)