#1

Your PoV

You were walking down to the Quidditch Field with (Y/B/F/F/N) Ready to watch the game between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, the Hufflepuffs have been so pumped about the game. One of the Hufflepuffs magicked a bunch Hufflepuff banners in the Great Hall. The Ravenclaws decided to get in on it and changed them all to Ravenclaw. The Hufflepuffs found this funny so instead changed it to Slytherin and the Ravenclaws to Gryffindor and this went back and forth for quite a bit and the Gryffindors and Slytherins joined in on it until one Ravenclaw accidentally changed it to Hufflepuff. In response, all the Hufflepuffs and Slytherins screams of joy filled the room.

You were in (Y/H/H) sweater and a pair of pants and your friend was wearing their robes. 

When you got to the Quidditch Field you saw Draco and his gang of hooligans with Blaise Zabini looking for some poor 1st year to torture. Draco looked in your direction and you waved, he smirked back at you and did a tiny 3 finger salute. As you walked up the stands a 2nd year Ravenclaw came up to you and gave you a blue and bronze foam finger.

Next Chapter:

A) You are cheering Ravenclaw on

B) You are cheering Hufflepuff on

Oliver Wood x Reader x Draco Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें