Weak

~Hinatas pov~

"Bye" He said and kept walking away. I walked off to my house a little happier considering Kageyama cared. He seemed so concerned. It was actually kind of cute. Wait.

"Cute?" I asked out loud. I mean Kageyama is really cute if you think about it. His blue eyes that take you in and make you never want to look away. His black hair that looked really soft. The way he really cares about me.

"Oh my god I love him" I said (again) out loud. I blushed heavily at the thought. He won't love you back my thoughts said to me. Though I wanted to deny it. I couldn't. Why would he love someone as worthless as me? With this new depressing thought in my head I continued home.

~Kageyama pov~

I really hope he's ok. As he walked in his house towards his room he wondered why he was thinking the way he was. He was Kageyama for petes sake! He wasn't someone to think the way he was. Normally he was stone cold but today he was worried and caring towards Hinata. The kid he normally thought was a dumbass. And earlier he thought Hinatas eyes were adorable. Adorable! They are adorable though.

Well Hinatas adorable generally sooooo. Wait. Fuck. What. I mean he is really adorable with his really big eyes and his messy orange hair that I wanna put my hands in. His height that makes him look really easy cuddle. His laugh that brightens up the room. The really warm hugs he gives.

"Oh my god I love him" I thought . He seemed so upset earlier and he didn't tell me what was up. If someone hurt him I'm gonna kick there ass. I thought about someone hurting Hinata and I punched a wall from the anger that was stored inside.

"Kageyama! Use your punching bag !" My mom screamed at me from downstairs . I forgot she bought that for me.

"Ok! Sorry mom!" He put so many holes in the wall his mom bought him a punching bag a year before high school started. He used it. A lot. He was really tired though so he decided to go to sleep then and there. He payed on his bed with thoughts of Hinata racing through his mind.

~Hinatas POV~
I got to my house with mom at work and Natsu ( my little sister) at daycare. I went up to my room and went in my bag only to find more notes had been placed in my bag. I took them out and read them.

You're useless. No one wants you around them. You can't do anything.

Another note

Do you have any friends besides that volleyball team of yours? Of course not. Are you sure they're even your friends?

Another note

Fucking die u dumb fat ass

Another note

Lose some weight fat ass

Last note

Fucking cut and die already

As Hinata read these he agrees more and more with them and he started wanting to die more. He stopped reading them and tried to silence his thoughts with music. He turned it on full blast and turned on the loudest music he could.