"Clelia Federigo!"

The woman froze in shock when she heard someone calling out her name. I quickly pulled my hair away from her hands and glaring back at that woman. Gokudera was walking towards us and he was giving a murderous stare at Clelia.

Did he and this woman know each other?

"O-oh, Signor Gokudera..." Clelia smiled nervously. "P-piacere di conoscerti (P-pleased to meet you)..."

"Piacere mio (Nice to meet you too)," the silver-haired replied coldly. "As far I know, you're not supposed to come back to Italy after that incident years ago. Why are you here?"

"W-well...I'm back here to attend the upcoming event, of course..." Clelia tried to remain calm and smiled back at him. "Ever since that incident, my family and I were struggling to find a place to stay. All of a sudden, a kind Russian man pitied us and gave us a proper shelter with a condition that I must work as his secretary. I quickly agreed and with his power, I can go anywhere I like."

Gokudera was still suspicious at her past encounter. When she mentioned about a Russian man who helped her and eventually giving her special permission to travel around Italy, he knew this man could be from the mafia family. Somehow, I could not believe that Clelia Federigo was Tsuna's former secretary who broke the omerta and endangered most of his friends.

"Right, I'm glad that you're leading a better life. Care to explain to me why are you fighting with a young woman here?"

"That poor b*tch is taking away that dress shirt and I want it back!" Clelia screeched.

"What is your problem, *arschloch?! I get it first and you are acting like there are no more clothes left to buy in the world!!" I snapped back at her angrily.

"Why you-!"

"ENOUGH!!"

The Storm's voice was so deadly loud that the people in the boutique went silent. He was getting a slight headache since he never expected to deal with two women fighting each other over for a piece of clothing. He turned to look at me and pointing that shirt I was holding, telling me to just give it back to Clelia. I frowned back to him.

"Believe me, Miss Minoru. That design of the shirt is not going to suit you. Just let her have it and I'll find a better one for you."

I stared back at him and this time, he was serious about it. My eyes then looked at Clelia who was giving the most disgusting smile that I ever saw. I deeply sighed and threw the shirt back in her arms. Without waiting for her damned response ("You should have to give it to me earlier, poor little girl~"), I walked out from the boutique and I sat one of the benches where it was the furthest from that shop so that I would not see her again.

I was often being verbally harassed by the perfectionist girls during my school days. These kinds of girls would do anything to become pretty and perfect in front of the boys' eyes. Makeups, sexy school uniforms, and even push up bras. They laughed at me for being so imperfect but when I was the one much easily mixed up with boys because I was a tomboy, they nearly tried to 'kill' me off. I was not that stupid to let them get me, but I warned them that I had many ways to 'destroy' their beauty within only milliseconds. It was the most victorious win I ever made.

Until I met Clelia Federigo, I had never felt so insulted in my life. I thought that lead female servant at the headquarters was bad but Clelia was the worst person I had met. No wonder Gokudera and Reborn wanted her dead for breaking the Vongola's omerta.

I was into my deep thoughts when Gokudera sat beside me and offered me a cup of hot cappuccino. I slowly held out my hand and took it, thanking him. We did not say anything at first and I guess it was the wisest way by apologising to him for what happened in the boutique earlier.