The Talk

I laid upside down on the couch and smiled. My uncle popped out of no where and poked my cheek. "Yes?" I said and sat up. "We need to talk." He said and sat next to me. "What is it?" I asked and looked at him a little worried. "The boys are kind of worried that you aren't comfrontable with them being here." He said and I looked at my feet. "I am perfectly fine with them being here." I said honestly. He nodded and softly patted my back. I smiled softly and looked back at the T.V. Got7 walked in and smiled. "We were wondering if you would like to go out to eat with us. You can bring friends if you would like." JB said and smiled. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah we can go out to eat. Where are we going to go?" I asked and got up off the couch. JB shrugged and sighed softly. "Well my best friend Jinee lives here so I can ask her to come. She might bring other people. Her sister might want to come, but Jinee sister Aedda is very hyper so I don't really know." I told him and smiled. He nodded and the guys smiled. "Yay!" Jackson said and smiled. "Well give her a call!" BamBam said and smiled big. I called up Jinee and smiled to here her yell my name over the phone. "AE SOOK WELCOME BACK!" She yelled and I could hear the smile in her voice. "Yeah I am back and I have a question." I said and sighed. "Well what is it!?" She asked. "Would you like to go out to eat with me and Got7?" I asked and she screamed like a fangirl! "GOT7 IS WITH YOU!? RIGHT NOW!? YES I AM GOING!" She said and hung up. "Well ok then..." I said and rolled my eyes. "She is coming." I said and my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I picked it up. "Ae Sook?" I heard a female say over the phone. "yes? Who is this?" I asked and sat down. "Mimi remember?" She said and I smiled. 'Mimi The Mimi?" I asked and smiled really big. "yes. The Mimi." She said. "Oh my gosh! Do you want to go out to eat with me and Got7?" I asked out of the sudden blue moon. "Yeah just let me get ready." She said and I could hear the smile in her voice. "Well be here in 10 minutes. Please?" I said and then asked. 'Yeah. You still living with your uncle for the summers?" She asked. 'Yeah I am so just come here." I said and smiled happily. "Alright well bye see you there." She said and hung up the phone.

Well looks like we are having a big dinner.