1

*(A/N)*

So, I highly recommend reading this with Shizuos theme " Legand of the strongest man in Ikebukuru" playing. Enjoy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'Ah . . . My lower back is killing me...'  The information broker, known by many names, had bin sitting at his computer desk for what many would consider, far to long. 'I've bin looking info on this guy for.. 5 hours!! Uhh...there's so much about this guy everywhere online & there's so many things that contrdic & over lap!'

A jod. A very annoying, a jod he loved​​​​​​. His client, Shiki of the Awakusu-Kai. Izaya & anyone who knows Shiki or the Awakusu-Kail knows it's a very bad idea to pissed them off. So Izaya being the information broker they hired this time & not wanting to be on the bad side of them, has bin trying all day to gather & figure out info on someone they want. ' ok, this is ridiculous, how can one human have this much information about him online & half of it doesn't make any sense!' After another hour or so of going through everything he found & trying to figure out what was real, he both finished & had enough of he's work of the day. After all, it was 21:30 & he started working at 13:00. "Ok, Namie print all these documents I emailed you out. Then forward that same email to Shiki-San. I'm heading out. Leave when your finished." Izaya stood up from his chair & stretched, only to hear an alarming number of cracks coming from his back, neck & arms. He looked over at his secretary who didn't say anything, though he could tell she was doing her jod. Izaya graded his coat off the back of the couch & left his apertment. He did know exactly where he wanted to go but he did know that he to get out of his apertment. 

Izaya walked the streets, looking at "His Humans" go about there lives, till he came to a stop at a traffic light. Hen he heared it, Jazz. Hearing all kinda of music in Ikebukuro & Shinjuku was normal but not jazz, 1 of the music genres he loved. So, looking around for the sore of the music he spotted what looked to be a high class bar called 'The Wallflower', an odd name for sure but wasn't that concerned. Walking across the road towards the bar he thought, 'I've bin sitting at a computer doing nothing but work that has annoyed me. I think I deserve some kind treat.' Walking over to the bar & opening the door just as the music started to play different song, he was hit with a wave of music. The bar wasn't packed it still being fairly early in the evening, but it had maybe 10 or so people in besides himself, nit including the band that he spotted of the other side of bar on a slightly raised platform. Listen to the music blare he sat on a bar stools & looked for the bartender, to wich there was no luck. He turned back to the band jut as the saxophone started a solo, he looked over & saw him. Tall, blonde, in a suit, playing the saxophone, beautiful features. Now Izaya knew that choosing a favourite among his humans wasn't a good thing for a god to do but...damn. After the song finished a light clapping came from the other people & the band put away their instruments for the time being. The blonde walked past him & around the bar. "Sorry bout that, what you want to drink?"

He looked at Izaya wile leaning lazily on the bar counter. His voice was deep & slightly gruff, just like Izaya had thought. "I'll have a Bloody Mary. So your the bartender & the saxophonist, what eles can you do?~" Izaya knew that he sounded flirty but that was his goal. He may hate choosing favourites but this was an exemption. Shizuo had to force himself not to roll his eyes at the tone his customers used. He's heared that tone a thousand times so it's near useless. "Ok." He started making the other mans drink wile feeling him stare at him. "So do you have a name?" Izaya put his hand in his left hand & leaned on the counter top. Shizuo sighed & handed the man his drink. "I'm Shizuo & you are?" The tone of his voice was a slightly bored but answered anyway. "Shizuo. The name suits you~ I'm Izaya." He took a sip from his drink, almost smirking. "Can I call you Shizu-chan for short?" Shizuo seemed to freeze a small bit. "No. Not a hope in hell." Izaya chuckled & took a small swing from his drink. "But it's cute, why not?" Shizuo leaned on the counter to the left of him & rolled his eyes. "Cause that's not my name & it's annoying." Izaya chuckled once more & finished his drink. "Can I get another? Think I'll have just have a rum & coke." Shizuo nodded & took his glass & began to prepare his second drink. "So do you own the bar?" Izaya seemed to just be asking him questions for the sake of just talking to him. "No. But I'm the manager. So why are you talking to me anyway?" Shizuo placed a glass of rum & a can of coke infront of him. "Because I want to learn more about one of my humans." Izaya lazily poured the coke into the glass wile still looking at Shizuo. Shizuo scoffed. "Your humans? What are you nuts?" You could nearly see that sarcasm drip from his mouth. "You its rude to insult your customers? I could go to your supervisor" Izaya smirked, hoping to get some reaction from the bartender, he took a sip was slightly taken aback by the taste, it wasn't something he'd not be paying for again.

After another hour or so of the 2 bantering back & forth, Izaya had tried several new drinks, some he'd get again, Shizuo had to go back to the band for another hour. When he came back Izaya was slightly tipsy. Shizuo walked back behind the bar & met Izayas stare. "Shizu-chan~ You know, your really gooood at the saxophone.~" Izayas words were slightly slurred & his face was flushed. "Your definitely drunk, can you get home on your own?" Izaya let out a chuckle. "Of course I can! Hmm~ but I'd love you to come with me~" The suggestive tone Izaya used was unmistakable. Shizuo rolled his eyes & took Izayas empty glasses. "Not a hope, maybe another time, or never." Shizuo gave a light shrug. The fairly tipsy Izaya wined & pouted. "But Shizu-chaaan! I want you!~" He leans his head on the bar counter. "Ok, you've had enough, time to head home wile you can walk straight." A light smile formed on Shizuos lips as he looked at the pouting drunk man. "Ok ok I'll go. Bye bye Shizu~chan." Izaya put enough money on the counter to pay for the drinks & a nice size tip for Shizuo & walk out of the bar. " hmmeheHe,  I'll definitely be coming back there~" Izaya walked back off towards his apertment. Back at the bar, Shizuo still stood serving drinks & playing the saxophone till it was time to close up, but every so often, his mind would wonder back to flirt that walked in, loved his music & ordered the only Bloody Mary of the night.

*************************************************************************************

Thank you to Chromi, one of my best friends, for giving me back my inspiration & drive to actually finish the first chapter! Thank you & please don't expect chapter 2 anytime soon. But keep an eye out every so often. ;) Untill next time, see ya then!!