Chapter two: The next day

(Sorry this chapters super short hope ya'll enjoy anyway.) 

Sunday, 7:15 am

Andy's POV:

I was driving to his house, smoking a cigarette through a rolled down window. I had a simple outfit on, a light blue t-shirt and black pants, a single bracelet on each wrist, but I felt surprisingly over dressed. Like I was trying to impress someone who I shouldn't want to impress. I had left mine and Juliet's place an hour early because I knew there would be traffic. And I was right. There was plenty of it. I was trying to focus on the cars around me, but the twisting in my stomach was almost too much for me. It's weird but...I felt like a school boy going to talk to his crush for the first time. So I focused on the cars around me. And I let my mind wonder to Juliet who sleeping peacefully at home. God, I loved her.

 Ronnie's POV:

I heard the quiet tip tap of a knock on my door and jumped. I basically ran to the oak wood door but stopped the second I got there, straightening my shirt and zipping up my pants. I checked myself again and slowly opened the door. Smiling at the sight of him I whispered,

"Hey, Andy."

The "Hey" seemed to trip out of my mouth, like a clumsy school girl...but his name...it slipped out of my mouth like a waterfall over a ledge, so peaceful and calming.

"Hey."

He half sighed back, looking back into the house. I let my eyes travel down his body looking at his outfit, perfect like usual. The shirt stretched just right over him and his pants looked amazing over his legs like that. They were skin tight. Stunning to the eyes. I licked my lips without realizing it, and after Andy raised an eyebrow at me I realized what I had done. I quickly moved away from the door so he could step in.

"Do you wanna come in?"

He looked up at me, his eyes catching me off guard again. I was suddenly extremely shy. What the hell is wrong with me all of a sudden I can't speak. He smirks and growls out, sarcasm dripping from every word,

"I didn't come here to stand out here, now did I?"

He laughed then. My nerves unclenched at the sound of his laugh. It was like an angels laugh. Perfect, calming, like a perfect sigh from the cool wind in the mountains. He walked in, his smell drifting past me teasing my nostrils. Mm. Perfect. Like... a little bit of dog. A little of cat. A mix of axe. Dark pleasure axe to be exact. The slight after scent of him smoking. Cigarette smoke. Oh and a little bit of vanilla from....Juliet. I almost growl at the thought of her name. Wow. I usually like her. She's cool...What's going on with me? Jesus. I need to stop and get myself back into control.

 Andy POV:

I could feel the tension, like lightning zipping through the air. I decided to sit down at his mini bar as he walked behind the counter he asked me if I wanted a drink, I nodded and mumbled out,

"Vodka."

He looks at me surprised,

"Straight?"

I smirk at his surprise and stare him in the eyes,

"Yes straight. Unlike you, Ronnie."

He takes a deep breath then lets it escape slowly, his eyes yet again avoiding mine,

"Umm."

He sets down the vodka in front of me and backs away, shocked by what I said. I look down at the drink and pick it up, downing it in a single gulp. I shake my head and smile at Ronnie again.