Chapter 10: We Go Way Back

Start from the beginning

I gave her a special hug first. "I am so proud of you baby." She kisses my cheek, "I love you." She's the sweetest women ever. "I love you too baby."

I was having a good time catching up with the empire cast and than Trai walks in with Terrence this is hella awkward.

Nia Long POV-

Hello everyone I don't need an introduction because you already know who I am

I am very good friends with Lee Daniels and Danny and I wanted to be apart of the show because my very good friend Terrence Howard is invloved. Taraji and I don't really know each other at all we haven't done a movie together and who knows maybe we can be friends I am willing to be her friend.

I just hope I didn't make a mistake coming here away from my family.

I think Lee said that the cast is here ready to meet me well wish me luck. "Nia Long everybody." I hear Lee say as everyone stands up to clap for me.

I waved smiling at everyone wow I am getting so much love. "Nice to see you again baby, you look amazing." Me and Terrence shared a hug. "It's always a pleasure to see you it's been so long feels like a reunion." I said, Terrence looks amazing he's lost weight I can tell.

"I am such a fan of your work Ms. Long may I get a picture." a young boy with a thick Boston accent says.

"Of course honeybun." I said, handing the camera to Terry. I smiled wrapping my arms around the younger boys waist blowing a kiss to the camera.

"Thank you so much." I have yet to know this boys name.

After giving everyone a hug I've notice Taraji shes the only person who didn't hug me I wonder why but I wont stress it out, I sat next to Terrence laying my head in his neck. "Now that we have Nia here she is apart of the show so that means there is a script change and she may or may not have relations with Terrence's character Lucious." Kinda liking that idea since Terrence is one of my good friends it shouldn't be awkward at all.

"Sounds fine by me." Terry says, pulling me closer to him.

Why does the room feel smaller all a sudden like the tension in this room is so thick you can cut it with a knife maybe this doesn't have nothing to do with me so I'mma mind my neck and move foreword.

The little Boston boy is booed up with Serayah I know her family and I knew her since she was a little girl so shes my family but it looks like the 2 of them are together they would make a really cute couple but I'm so far from thinking about that because I have yet to see Taraji talk to me like nobody never likes me and I get that but at least show some respect since you are grown women and introduce yourself to me honey because Nia Long never gets ignored.

"Hey Ms. Taraji P. Henson." I gave her a hug instead but she just stood there patting my back.

"Hello Nia." She says coldly.