"Jay that was the sweetest thing anyone ever did for me. Thank you so much baby." I squeezed him really tight and he put his forehead to mine.

"Your welcome." He said and I pulled back.

I got up and reached my hand out to him. He took it and we went go his room. I stopped at his dresser and so did he. I started to take off my jewelry and he took off his watch. I turned to him and checked him out a bit more. He had on a black suit with a midnight blue button up, but under that was a white beater. He had on slacks that where tailored to his fit and some nice black dress shoes.

(Beware very sexual content ahead so read at you own risk)

"Damn my baby look fine as fuck." I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

"I could say the same about you." He says looking at me through the mirror I could here the lust in his voice which turned me on a lot.

He turned in my arms and kissed me. One hand on my neck the other on my booty. I loved his touch even more knowing that even if he didn't visit me he thought about me throughout the years. I smiled in the kiss and slipped my tongue in his mouth. He moaned a bit and picked me up sitting me on the edge of his bed. Still carefully of the dress I was in. He pulled back and I started unbuttoning his jacket.

He let it fall to the floor and I got the top of his shirt he got his slacks. I smiled again and he slid down the sides to my dress. I helped sliding to the top of the bed I slid my heels off. He looked at me and bit his lip. I did the same and motioned for him to come here.

He did just that and pulled off his white beater. He later next to me and I climbed on top of him. He rubbed my thighs to my hips up to my boobs. I bit my lip and he leaned up and layed wet kisses all along my neck. I took in a sharp breath and he bit down on it.

I smiled and pushed him back on the bed. I layed kissed from his neck to his v-line. I pulled down his boxers and continued to kiss all the way down to his tip. By then he was pretty wet. I decided to mess with him.

"I'm what you want right?" I asked I took my right hand and stroked him softly.

"Yea." He said sounding unsure. I raised my brows at him and did it faster. "Right?" I raised my voice a bit and stared at him.

"Of course baby." He said surer now than he was before.

"I better be cause I'm about to rock your word." I say sexily I kissed him one final time before I got ready to ride him.

I rubbed his tip against my wet entrance and slowly slid down not going half way yet to come back up and do it again increasingly getting lower. I did that because it was painful. My body wasn't used to him yet so it took some adjusting on my part.

I moaned once I got him in fully. He put his hands on my hips and I came back up slowly then down again just like when I had got on at first little by little, but he wasn't having that. He pulled my hips down to him just about fully and hit my spot hard. My back arched in response and I pushed him as deep as he went. He moaned and that made me even wetter.

I smiled down and him and continues the motion going fully each time I trusted into him. My juices started flowing out of me and I moaned I was coming close to my end. He took the operationity and flipped me on my back. He held my legs up and pounded me faster and faster.

"Ahhh." I moaned and massaged my left breast while using my other hand to play with myself.

"Damn your so sexy." He said then bit his lip. I looked him dead in the eyes and continued my motions, but a bit faster; my toes where curling.

"Come on baby give it to me." He pleeded and he went slower, but roughly into my spot and I stopped my motions.

He did this one more time I grabbed his hips pulled him close and exploded with him still inside me. My back arched and I let out a loud moan.  He let my legs go and I held them he started going at me again super slow this time teasing me as I came from my high. I bit my lip and continued to pleasure myself.

He looked me in the eyes and I flipped us. Still doing what I was doing I rode him with no hands running a hand through my hair. I felt him tense beneath me and moan. He came and I pulled out. I opened up my walls to show him what he'd done and I stuck a finger in me and moaned.

He smiled at me and said "keep going baby."

I smiled and went deeper. I added in another finger and he laid me on my back. I went hard on my spot and let out a "mmmh." I bit my lip looking him in the eyes. I rubbed at my clit again and grinded into my fingers. My eyes rolled back at the pleasure I was giving myself. When I opened my eyes Jay was over me rubbing on his still hard on.

"Harder." He demanded and I went faster and moaned a bit louder saying his name.

"What was that I didn't hear you?" He took my finger out of me and sliped himself in.

I opened my mouth but no sound came out. My eyes rolled back again as I went faster on my clit throughout my climax as he went in me fast and faster. I moaned "Jay!" My whole body got a shiver and I could tell this was the start to round two.

(Honest this is one of the best sex scenes that I have written. Just saying 😉)