Midnight Cuddles

Hooray, first request?!?! Expect full fluffy fun, I do love fluff. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Your POV

"Do you have to go to this concert?"

Damon rolled his eyes and grinned, "Well, I can't exactly dump the band just to chill on the bed, eat shitty takeaways and disappoint my fans, can I?"

I sighed and immediately complained, "I thought you liked shitty takeaways and chilling in the bed with me."

Damon sighed as well and explained, "Well, of course I do. But love, the band need me, and plus Graham threatened to kick my ass if I show up late again."

I nodded sadly, knowing he was right. I knew the band was important to him, I mean, he is the lead singer. If he goes, they all go.

I mumbled, "I know, I know Day. It's just... I've been sleeping by myself for days now and trust me, it gets lonely at times."

Damon licked his lips and said, "Well, if you want, you can stay up and wait for me. I'll skip the after party and we can just... you know, chill, snog, maybe fuck if I have some energy."

"Damon!" I exclaimed. I whacked his arm playfully as I laughed at him.

Damon laughed as well and then slowly started to move his lips closer to mine. He was awfully slow, leaving his lips hovering on mine. The tension between could be cut with a knife.

But as I thought he was going to kiss me, he slowly leaned out as I tried to lean in. He smirked slightly as he saw my face of disappointment.

I whispered, "You're a fucking tease."

He tilted his head, still smirking and quietly said, "Good things come to those who wait, love."

He ran his fingers through my hair gently and then eventually got into the car that was waiting for him. I stood there, outside the door sighing softly.

I watched as Damon got in and then waved at me through the window. I waved back, he then blew me a kiss and then the car drove off.

I blushed slightly, no matter what, he would still make me feel like a school girl with a massive crush. I couldn't help but giggle slightly at the thought of it.

I walked back inside and shut the door. I leaned against the door as I sighed, no matter how many times, it still hurts when he leaves. I miss him every time he isn't around, something about him being around always made me feel happy, and when he isn't, it's like something is missing.

I turned around and started to walk into the kitchen. I was determined to stay awake until he got back, I wanted at least have one night, at least one, with me in his arms and knowing he's there.

I looked into the fridge for some food, all I could see was a bunch of outdated canned food and some vegetables. But then I saw the leftover takeaway from the night before.

I pulled it out and smelt it, it was still decent. I placed the curry on top of the leftover rice and then placed it into the microwave. I sighed as I waited for my curry.

I stood there, playing with my promise ring that Damon had given me on Christmas. I smiled as I looked at it, it was expensive as hell.