From the beginning

Tiga's P.O.V :
Im only 7
I can bearly breath
I see fire being thrown
I see pitch forks in the distance
Were am i
How did things become like this
How did i end up here

*a hour before*

Im tired because school is sooooo boring. The bell's ringing pulls me out of my thoughts. Ms.Edwards yells "Its time to go you guys, get your homework as you leave the classroom. Oh, and little girl in the back, turn in your homework this time." I rolled my eyes and run out of the classroom. As I'm running Ms.Edwards yells "Come back here to get your homework." I ignore her and run on the bus to the back to look at her trying to run after me. *sigh* I'm just ready to go home and watch a movie with my mom and dad. The bus stop and I run off the bus to my apartment building. All of a sudden I hear my mom screaming so I zoomed in the house and see my mom and dad's lifeless bodies on the floor. "Mom, Dad!!!!!" I yelled. I see a dark figure pass by me as i fall to my knees and try to shake my mom and dad ,their blood gets on my hands as my neighbor busted threw the door and screamed "Murderur". So I ran upstairs as the neighbor leaves to tell everyone else in the apartment building. I grabbed my already packed bag for emergency's that my parents told me to pack and ran out the back door. And now im on the run.