Ch. 5

I started off my summer by going home and spending all my time in my room. I love reading on my phone. I was quietly reading in my room when my mom barged in yelling at I can't play on my phone all day, then she took it away. I have muggle parents... They think I'm go into a boarding school for ungifted students... A beautiful owl flew into my room. She looked like a snowy owl. I untied the note from her leg. It read,

Dear (Y/N),

You are invited to Harry Potters 14th birthday party!

When: July 30st

Where: The Burrow.

Fred and George Weasley requested for you to be invited. They will come pick you up with a greenish blue car around 7 am, July 31. We will keep them for the rest of the summer but her school supplies, and bring her to school for you understanding how busy you are. She is welcome to the burrow anytime. Thank you.

From,
Harry Potter, and Mr. Weasley.

I was elated. I ran down stairs and asked my mother. She gave me a long speech. And told me I should stay there for Christmas too. I packed up my stuff, it was in one week. I wrote the letter back saying,

Dear Harry and Mr. Weasley,

Thanks for inviting me! I will be here waiting for you. I am very her excited and I can't wait to see you guys! Please let Fred and George know that I am very thankful for their request. Once again, Thank you!!

Thanks,
(Y/F/N)

xX Time Skip to July 30st Xx

I had all my stuff packed up ready to go. I was waiting by the door when I saw the car pull up. I walked out there and Mrs. Weasley sent my cart home with no one noticing. Fred got out and let me in whispering, "Ladies first." Making me smile a goofy grin. I sat between Fred and Harry, with George behind me looking disappointed. We got to the burrow and said loudly enough for Mrs. Weasley to hear, "I almost forgot how beautiful this place was." Mrs. Weasley smiled and and said, "Why thank you dearest (Y/N)." I nodded in return and George led me up to their house. Harry was in the with a goofy grin plastered on his face. I got my wrapped up present and gave it to him saying, "Happy Birthday Harry!!" He smiled wider and nodded thanks. "Now if you don't mind, you will be staying in Fred and Georges room again." Mr. Weasley informed me.
"That's great, thank you."