Chapter 2: Introductions

WATARI POV

"Alright , we will go with you" The other twin said. "What will you choose as your alias?" I asked. "S/a and Y/a" they both said.
*Time skip brought to you by Kira's potato chips*
Your POV
We entered the orphanage and all eyes went on me again. After walking for a few moments we got to a office and walked right in. " Who are these two?" a older looking man said. " Their names are s/a and y/a" said Watari. " And this is Roger" he said signaling us to 'Roger'. I looked at the clock to see what time it was and noticed it was going to be lunch time. " I will show you to your rooms so you can take a bath and change. After that I will take you two to the cafeteria where you will introduce yourselves and tell us a little bit more about yourselves." Watari then proceeded to take us to our room we will be sharing.(btw you still haven't taken your entrance exams).
*Time skip brought to you by KFC (Kira's fried chicken)*
After we were done we both heard a knock on our door. S/n opened it and revealed Watari. We were taken to the cafeteria and when he opened the door all chatting stopped and were staring at us. As Watari was introducing us I was looking down messing around with my butterfly knife. Watari then said the kids were going to ask us both some questions like our hobbies, favorite food , how old we were , etc but my sister was the one that answered all the questions while I just stood there silent the whole time. As we went in line I felt someone staring at me so I turned around and met charcoal eyes. We both kept staring at each other trying to find emotion until we were interrupted by a gender-confused chocoholic. "GET A ROOM YU TWO. NO WONDER I SHIP YOU" Willy Wonka said. And on the very first day he started getting in my nerves.
Tbh mello is the blond version of Willy Wonka