You And Me (Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock

This is a story about Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock (her husband) i'm starting off where Brandon propose to her if u don't like it tell me and if I need to change something tell me I want y'all to like it and be happy with it.✌

Kellys POV⬇

One day me and Brandon were relaxing at home it was a nice and pretty day but also a lazy day it was about 5:00 I was still in my comfy clothes "hey babe what's for dinner I'm not cooking cuz u know I can't" I said sitting on the couch

"I was thinking I could make stake for just me and u tonight?" he said standing in the kitchen getting something to drink

"ok babe sounds great" I said walking over to him and I walked behind him and hugged him from behind smiling

"your want me to get u the stuff and why u cook I'll set the table?"

"yeah u can" he said smiling. so I walked to the fridge and got him the stuff to cook and while he was cooking I set the table "I'll be right back k babe" he said walking to the bedroom

Brandon POV⬇⬇

I still wasn't done cooking I had to cook my stake next but I knew this was the right time she wasn't looking so I went to the bedroom and I looked exactly where I put the ring in my dresser but it wasn't there I didn't remember where I put it this is just great I knocked over a few things on the bathroom counter "crap" I said softly hoping she didn't hear and come in "you ok babe?" she said still in the kitchen think god she did not come in "yeah babe I'm fine just knocked a few things over I'll be out in a few minutes" "okay" she said I was so nervous actually let me ref rays   that I was so scarred I didn't know where the ring was so I looked back in the dresser and there it was in my sock drawer im so stupid so u got it and walked over a finished cooking the stake and put them on our plates "hear let me go set them down" she said taking the plates out of my hand so I softly walked behind her and got on my knee so when she turns around I would be there man I was scarred so I slowly opened the navy blue box and said "will you marry me?"

Kellys POV⬇⬇

so I set the table and Brandon agent to the bed room I don't know why but I didn't care as I was setting the table a heard a noise "you ok babe" I yelled from the kitchen "yeah I'm okay I just knocked some stuff over I'll be out in a few minutes" "okay" I yelled back at him. finally he came out and made his stake I walked up to him and grabbed the plates and walked to the table to put them on the table I felt him walking beside me bit I didn't turn around cuz I didn't think nothing of it and as I turns around he was on his knee my heart stopped. I put my hands over my mouth and he said "will u marry me?" I was so happy I didn't say nothing at first so I just stood there like a fool. I finally took my hands over my mouth and said "y-yess" I  studdered and  smiling 

Brandons POV⬇⬇

I was so scarred her reaction was not what I was expecting she was silent for like 10seconds maybe longer I don't know she finally said yes I smiled and put the ring on her finger and stood up and hugged her and lifted her off the ground and kissed her "I love you" I said to her as she started to cry "hey there's no need to cry " Ik I'm just really happy" she said smiling I couldn't believe I was marrying the most beautiful girl ever I love her so much I had a feeling she wouldn't like the way I purposed but I guess she did like it I kissed her again so that she would stop crying but it didn't work she just cried harder.

Kellys POV⬇⬇

he smiled when I said yes and put the ring on my finger and he stood up and hugged me a lifted me off the ground and kissed me and I said "I love you" what made me cry a littler harder that I already was "hey there's no need to cry" he said smiling "Ik I'm just really happy" I replayed still in his arms not touching the ground wiping the tears from my face. and he kissed me again and I just cried harder I couldn't believe I was marrying him he's so sweet he's the best ever and he's so hot I was so happy he put me down and I just wrapped him in my arms and hugged him tight we still haven't ate yet.

Brandons POV⬇⬇

I put her down and she hugged me tight we still haven't ate dinner yet "you ready to eat now?" I asked in her hear cuz she was still hugging me she pulled away from the hug "yeah I hope its not cold" she giggled as we set down "so when are u going to tell Reba and Narvel?" she asked taking a bite of stake "I don't know tomorrow maybe?" "yeah sounds great" she smiled and looked at her food we got done eating and I cleaned at plates and I put them in the sink "I'll wash them" she said coming up behind me "okay I was going to do them tomorrow but ok" "no I'll do them now" she said taking a plate out if my hand and washing it.

Kellys POV⬇⬇

we finally ate it was really good but a little cold but I didn't say nothing I just ate so we got done and I walked over to Brandon and he put are plate in the sink "I'll wash them" I said coming up behind him "okay I was just going to leave them in hear and do them tomorrow but okay" "no I'll do them now" I said taking a play out of Hus hand so I finally got done washing the dishes and he was on the couch I walked over to him and kissed him it was now about 9:00 "I'm going to bed I'm really tired" I said standing behind the couch by the stairs "ok babe I'm coming " he said getting up off the couch so we got in the bed room and I brushed my teeth and laid down in the bed and fell asleep.

Brandons POV⬇⬇

I set on the couch which turns into laying on the couch she came up to me after she washed the dishes "I'm going to go to bed" "ok babe I'm coming" I got up off the couch and event to bed and she brushed her teeth and I did as well I got in the bed and passed out.